Cabbage Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cabbage soup?
100g of cabbage soup has about 38 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup | bowl
For example, standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 92 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cabbage soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cabbage soup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cabbage soup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cabbage Soup (242 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.26 g||1.77 g||15.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||0.34 g||2.9 g|
|Fat||0.85 g||0.24 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||0.51 g||4.4 g|
|Water||90.04 g||25.53 g||217.9 g|
cabbage soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.043 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.039 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.969 mg
- Vit B60.087 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vit C7.4 mg
- Vit E0.2 mg
- Vit K0.019 mg
Energy content of cabbage soup
- 63% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
cabbage soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium236 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cabbage soup?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has 92 calories. It is easy to count that two cabbage soup have about 184 calories and three cabbage soup have about 276 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cabbage soup.
- Standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g)92 kcal
- Cup of cabbage soup (245g)93 kcal
- Half cup of cabbage soup (122.5g)47 kcal
- Cabbage soup bowl (490g)186 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cabbage soup11 kcal
- Half of medium size cabbage soup46 kcal
- Small size cabbage soup (194g)73.6 kcal
- Big size cabbage soup (315g)119.6 kcal
- Two medium size cabbage soup184 kcal
- Three medium size cabbage soup276 kcal
- Four medium size cabbage soup368 kcal
- Five medium size cabbage soup460 kcal
Protein in cabbage soup
Cabbage soup has 1.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cabbage soup
Cabbage soup has 6.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has about 15.1 g of carbs.
Fat in cabbage soup
Cabbage soup has 0.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cabbage soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how cabbage soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fruit smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of pepperoni pizza
- Calories in whole pepperoni pizza
- Calories for one, two or more pepperoni pizza
- Calories in slice of pepperoni pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in navel orange?
- How much fat in Jolly Rancher?
- How much protein in prosecco?
- What is weight of Pad Thai with chicken?
- Carob flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Pho calories per serving size