Cabbage Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cabbage soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in cabbage soup?
For example, standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cabbage soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cabbage soup on charts.
Cabbage soup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.26 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||90.04 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or bowl of cabbage soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 38 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or bowl of cabbage soup.
- Standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g)92 kcal
- Cup of cabbage soup (245g)93 kcal
- Half cup of cabbage soup (122.5g)47 kcal
- Cabbage soup bowl (490g)186 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cabbage soup11 kcal
- 10g of cabbage soup4 kcal
- 20g of cabbage soup8 kcal
- 50g of cabbage soup19 kcal
- 100g of cabbage soup38 kcal
Protein in cabbage soup
Cabbage soup has 1.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cabbage soup
Cabbage soup has 6.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has about 15.1 g of carbs.
Fat in cabbage soup
Cabbage soup has 0.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cabbage soup (242 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cabbage soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.969 mg
- Vitaminium B60.087 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.2 mg
- Vitaminium K0.019 mg
Energy content of cabbage soup
- 63% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
cabbage soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium236 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
Interesting charts - compare cabbage soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how cabbage soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fruit smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of pepperoni pizza
- Calories in whole pepperoni pizza
- Calories for one, two or more pepperoni pizza
- Calories in slice of pepperoni pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in navel orange?
- How much fat in Reese?
- How much protein in meatloaf?
- What is weight of fgg roll?
- Bourbon calories per ounce (oz)
- Slice of Pizza calories per serving size