Feta Cheese vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is less calories than in gouda cheese.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 34%.
In feta cheese and in gouda cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with gouda cheese in details.
Fact 2: Feta cheese And Gouda cheese Nutrition Difference
Gouda cheese vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||24.94 g|
|Water||55.22 g||41.46 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 76%.
More carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 75%.
Less fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is less fats than in gouda cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 28%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: gouda cheese vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 413% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 153% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 1473% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 430% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): feta cheese 52% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese 33% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: gouda cheese 0% more than feta cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs gouda cheese
- Calcium: gouda cheese 42% more than feta cheese
- Iron: feta cheese 171% more than gouda cheese
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 53% more than feta cheese
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese 28% more than feta cheese
- Potassium: gouda cheese 95% more than feta cheese
- Sodium: feta cheese 39% more than gouda cheese
- Zink: gouda cheese 28% more than feta cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Feta Cheese vs Parmesan nutrition
- Feta Cheese vs Swiss Cheese calories
- Feta Cheese vs Egg protein
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg sugar
- Feta Cheese vs Butter vitamins
- Feta Cheese vs Goat Cheese dietary fiber
- Feta Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt vitaminium C
- Feta Cheese vs Cheddar magnessium
- Feta Cheese vs Mozzarella potassium