Avocado vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much less calories than in gouda cheese.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 123%.
In avocado and in gouda cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare avocado with gouda cheese in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Gouda cheese Nutrition Difference
Gouda cheese vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Avocado||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||2 g||24.94 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1147%.
More carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is more carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 284%.
Less fat in avocado
In avocado is less fats than in gouda cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 87%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: gouda cheese vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 123% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): gouda cheese 157% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 2659% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 221% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 385614% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium E: avocado 763% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium K: avocado 1049900% more than gouda cheese
Minerals: avocado vs gouda cheese
- Calcium: gouda cheese 5733% more than avocado
- Iron: avocado 129% more than gouda cheese
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 0% more than avocado
- Phosphorus: avocado 2161% more than gouda cheese
- Potassium: avocado 301% more than gouda cheese
- Sodium: gouda cheese 11600% more than avocado
- Zink: gouda cheese 259% more than avocado
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of gouda cheese
- see all compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?