Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Blue cheese
At first glance, you can see that in blue cheese is more calories than in feta cheese.
Blue cheese has 353 kcal per 100g and feta cheese 265 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33%.
In blue cheese and in feta cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare blue cheese with feta cheese in details.
Fact 2: Blue cheese And Feta cheese Nutrition Difference
Feta cheese vs Blue cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blue cheese||Feta cheese|
|Carbohydrates||2.34 g||3.88 g|
|Fat||28.74 g||21.49 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||14.21 g|
|Water||42.41 g||55.22 g|
|Calcium||528 mg||493 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.65 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||256 mg||62 mg|
|Sodium||1146 mg||1139 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.029 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.382 mg||0.844 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.016 mg||0.991 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.166 mg||0.424 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.036 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in blue cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in blue cheese is more protein than in feta cheese.
There is 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese and 21.4g per 100g of blue cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51%.
Less carbohydrates in blue cheese
In blue cheese is less carbohydrates than in feta cheese.
There is 3.88g/100g of carbohydrates in feta cheese and 2.34g/100g in blue cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 66%.
More fat in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more fats than in feta cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 21.49g/100g of fats in feta cheese and 28.74g/100g in blue cheese. In this case difference is about 34%.
- Carbohydrates2.34 g
- Fat28.74 g
- Protein21.4 g
- Water42.41 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | crumbled | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 3% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: feta cheese vs blue cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 431% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 121% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blue cheese 3% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 155% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blue cheese 13% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium E: blue cheese 39% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: feta cheese 0% more than blue cheese
Minerals: blue cheese vs feta cheese
- Calcium: blue cheese 7% more than feta cheese
- Iron: feta cheese 110% more than blue cheese
- Magnessium: blue cheese 21% more than feta cheese
- Phosphorus: blue cheese 33% more than feta cheese
- Potassium: blue cheese 313% more than feta cheese
- Sodium: blue cheese 1% more than feta cheese
- Zink: blue cheese 33% more than feta cheese
Compares of blue cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan
- see all compares of blue cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Calories from Blue cheese
- Calories of Mustard
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese nutrition
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan calories
- Blue Cheese vs Swiss Cheese protein
- Blue Cheese vs Butter sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Goat Cheese vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Sour Cream 18% dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Cheddar vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Mozzarella magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Halloumi potassium