Falafel vs Tofu: Choose Wisely
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Tofu vs Falafel: Nutrition Comparison
|Carbohydrates||29.32 g||1.87 g|
|Fat||40.54 g||4.78 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||8.33 g||8.08 g|
|Water||18.94 g||84.55 g|
|Calcium||87 mg||350 mg|
|Iron||2.28 mg||5.36 mg|
|Magnessium||31 mg||30 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||505 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.129 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.103 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.768 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.159 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.085 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.7 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.85 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.079 mg||0.002 mg|
More Calories in Falafel
At first glance, you can see that in falafel is much more calories than in tofu.
In falafel and in tofu most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare falafel with tofu in details.
Falafel And Tofu Nutrition Difference
falafel - 564% more than tofu
falafel - 1468% more than tofu
falafel - 748% more than tofu
- Dietary fiber:
falafel - 1533% more than tofu
falafel - 3% more than tofu
tofu - 346% more than falafel
More protein in falafel
It is aslo easy to see see that in falafel is more protein than in tofu.
There is 8.08g per 100g of tofu and 8.33g per 100g of falafel so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3%.
More carbohydrates in falafel
In falafel is more carbohydrates than in tofu.
There is 1.87g/100g of carbohydrates in tofu and 29.32g/100g in falafel so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1468%.
More fat in falafel
In falafel is more fats than in tofu.
The tables above show us that there is 4.78g/100g of fats in tofu and 40.54g/100g in falafel. In this case difference is about 748%.
- Carbohydrates29.32 g
- Fat40.54 g
- Dietary fiber4.9 g
- Protein8.33 g
- Water18.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 23% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: tofu vs falafel
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
falafel - 59% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
falafel - 98% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
falafel - 294% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B6:
falafel - 238% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
falafel - 467% more than tofu
- Vitaminium C:
falafel - 7600% more than tofu
- Vitaminium E:
falafel - 48400% more than tofu
- Vitaminium K:
falafel - 3850% more than tofu
Minerals: falafel vs tofu
tofu - 302% more than falafel
tofu - 135% more than falafel
falafel - 3% more than tofu
falafel - 115% more than tofu
falafel - 7114% more than tofu
Compares of falafel
- Falafel vs Pizza
- Falafel vs Big Mac
- Falafel vs Burger King Hamburger
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger
- Falafel vs Hummus
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip
- see all compares of falafel
Compares of tofu
- Calories from Falafel
- Calories of Cayenne
- Calories in Gouda cheese
- Avocado oil calories per 100g
- Dried cranberries carbs per 100g
- Whisky (whiskey) protein per 100g
- Horseflesh fat per 100g
- How many calories does Sierra Mist have?
- Calories in a half of coconut flour
- Calories in whole coconut flour
- Calories for one, two or more coconut flour
- Calories in tablespoon of coconut flour
- Calories in teaspoon of coconut flour
- Calories in glass of coconut flour
- How much protein in Grey Goose vodka?
- Baked Beans vs Hummus nutrition
- Baked Beans vs Tofu calories
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus protein
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken sugar
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal vitamins
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake dietary fiber
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken vitaminium C
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip magnessium
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup potassium