Pumpkin Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pumpkin bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in pumpkin bread?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of pumpkin bread (120 g) has about 360 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pumpkin bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pumpkin bread on charts.
Pumpkin bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||43.08 g||~ 12.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||12.45 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Protein||4.84 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Water||37.83 g||~ 10.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of pumpkin bread?
As I wrote before 100g has 300 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of pumpkin bread.
- Standard serving size of pumpkin bread (120 g)360 kcal
- Slice of pumpkin bread (60g)180 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pumpkin bread85 kcal
- 10g of pumpkin bread30 kcal
- 20g of pumpkin bread60 kcal
- 50g of pumpkin bread150 kcal
- 100g of pumpkin bread300 kcal
Protein in pumpkin bread
Pumpkin bread has 4.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pumpkin bread (120 g) you can see that you will get about 5.8 g of protein.
Carbs in pumpkin bread
Pumpkin bread has 43.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pumpkin bread (120 g) has about 51.7 g of carbs.
Fat in pumpkin bread
Pumpkin bread has 12.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pumpkin bread (120 g) has about 14.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of pumpkin bread (120 g) has:360kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pumpkin bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.209 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.435 mg
- Vitaminium B60.051 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.057 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E1.64 mg
- Vitaminium K0.017 mg
Energy content of pumpkin bread
- 57% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
pumpkin bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium143 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium136 mg
- Sodium289 mg
- Iron1.93 mg
Interesting charts - compare pumpkin bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how pumpkin bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate covered strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of fried plantain
- Calories in whole fried plantain
- Calories for one, two or more fried plantains
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in steel cut oats?
- How much fat in dried shiitake mushrooms?
- How much protein in salsa?
- What is weight of vodka and tonic?
- Red wine vinegar calories per ounce (oz)
- Bratwurst calories per serving size