Feta Cheese vs Tofu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is much more calories than in tofu.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and tofu 76 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 249%.
In feta cheese and in tofu most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with tofu in details.
Fact 2: Feta cheese And Tofu Nutrition Difference
Tofu vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Tofu|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||1.87 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||4.78 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||8.08 g|
|Water||55.22 g||84.55 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||350 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||5.36 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||2.4 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||2.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is more protein than in tofu.
There is 8.08g per 100g of tofu and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 76%.
More carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more carbohydrates than in tofu.
There is 1.87g/100g of carbohydrates in tofu and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 107%.
More fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more fats than in tofu.
The tables above show us that there is 4.78g/100g of fats in tofu and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 350%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: tofu vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 90% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 1523% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 408% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 802% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): feta cheese 113% more than tofu
- Vitaminium E: feta cheese 1700% more than tofu
- Vitaminium K: tofu 0% more than feta cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs tofu
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of tofu
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Goat Milk vs Almond Milk nutrition
- Goat Milk vs Oat Milk calories
- Goat Milk vs Greek Yogurt protein
- Goat Milk vs Soy Bean Milk sugar
- Greek Yoghurt vs Mayo vitamins
- Greek Yoghurt vs Protein Powder dietary fiber
- Greek Yoghurt vs Almond Milk vitaminium C
- Halloumi vs Chicken magnessium
- Halloumi vs Tofu potassium