Cottage Cheese vs Margarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cottage cheese
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is much less calories than in margarine.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and margarine 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 632%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in cottage cheese cames from protein and in margarine from fat.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with margarine in details.
Fact 2: Cottage cheese And Margarine Nutrition Difference
Margarine vs Cottage cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Margarine|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||80.71 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||0.16 g|
|Water||79.79 g||16.52 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.06 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||93 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||18 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||93 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||9 mg|
More protein in cottage cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is more protein than in margarine.
There is 0.16g per 100g of margarine and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6850%.
More carbohydrates in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is more carbohydrates than in margarine.
There is 0.7g/100g of carbohydrates in margarine and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 383%.
Less fat in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is less fats than in margarine.
The tables above show us that there is 80.71g/100g of fats in margarine and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 1777%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: margarine vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cottage cheese 170% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cottage cheese 341% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cottage cheese 330% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B6: cottage cheese 411% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 1100% more than margarine
- Vitaminium E: margarine 11150% more than cottage cheese
Minerals: cottage cheese vs margarine
- Calcium: cottage cheese 2667% more than margarine
- Iron: cottage cheese 17% more than margarine
- Magnessium: cottage cheese 167% more than margarine
- Phosphorus: margarine 92900% more than cottage cheese
- Potassium: cottage cheese 478% more than margarine
- Sodium: cottage cheese 15650% more than margarine
- Zink: margarine 92900% more than cottage cheese
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of margarine
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cottage Cheese vs Mozzarella nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Halloumi calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Mascarpone protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Scrambled Egg sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Kefir vitamins
- Edam Cheese vs Feta Cheese dietary fiber
- Edam Cheese vs Gouda Cheese vitaminium C
- Edam Cheese vs Parmesan magnessium
- Edam Cheese vs Swiss Cheese potassium