Buttermilk vs Margarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Buttermilk
At first glance, you can see that in buttermilk is much less calories than in margarine.
Buttermilk has 105 kcal per 100g and margarine 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 583%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in buttermilk cames from carbs and in margarine from fat.
See tables below to compare buttermilk with margarine in details.
Fact 2: Buttermilk And Margarine Nutrition Difference
Margarine vs Buttermilk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||49 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||5.78 g||80.71 g|
|Protein||34.3 g||0.16 g|
|Water||2.97 g||16.52 g|
|Calcium||1184 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.3 mg||0.06 mg|
|Magnessium||110 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||93 mg|
|Potassium||1592 mg||18 mg|
|Sodium||517 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||93 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.392 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.579 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.876 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.338 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.047 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium C||5.7 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||9 mg|
More protein in buttermilk
It is aslo easy to see see that in buttermilk is more protein than in margarine.
There is 0.16g per 100g of margarine and 34.3g per 100g of buttermilk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 21338%.
More carbohydrates in buttermilk
In buttermilk is more carbohydrates than in margarine.
There is 0.7g/100g of carbohydrates in margarine and 49g/100g in buttermilk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6900%.
Less fat in buttermilk
In buttermilk is less fats than in margarine.
The tables above show us that there is 80.71g/100g of fats in margarine and 5.78g/100g in buttermilk. In this case difference is about 1296%.
- Carbohydrates49 g
- Fat5.78 g
- Protein34.3 g
- Water2.97 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 51% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: margarine vs buttermilk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): buttermilk 3820% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): buttermilk 4168% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): buttermilk 3709% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B6: buttermilk 3656% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): buttermilk 4600% more than margarine
- Vitaminium C: buttermilk 2750% more than margarine
- Vitaminium E: margarine 8900% more than buttermilk
Minerals: buttermilk vs margarine
- Calcium: buttermilk 39367% more than margarine
- Iron: buttermilk 400% more than margarine
- Magnessium: buttermilk 3567% more than margarine
- Phosphorus: margarine 23150% more than buttermilk
- Potassium: buttermilk 8744% more than margarine
- Sodium: buttermilk 25750% more than margarine
- Zink: margarine 23150% more than buttermilk
Compares of buttermilk
- Buttermilk vs Cottage Cheese
- Buttermilk vs Whole Milk
- Buttermilk vs Goat Milk
- Buttermilk vs Sheep Milk
- Buttermilk vs Egg
- Buttermilk vs Egg White
- see all compares of buttermilk
Compares of margarine
- Calories from Buttermilk
- Calories of Chicken breast
- Calories in Orange juice
- Cider calories per 100g
- Pork neck carbs per 100g
- Tabbouleh protein per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's fat per 100g
- How many calories does kolache have?
- Calories in a half of beef and broccoli
- Calories in whole beef and broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more beef and broccoli
- How much protein in brandy?
- Buttermilk vs Kefir nutrition
- Goat's Milk vs Mother's Milk calories
- Goat's Milk vs Sheep's Milk protein
- Goat's Milk vs Egg White sugar
- Goat's Milk vs Natural Yogurt vitamins
- Mother's Milk vs Sheep's Milk dietary fiber
- Mother's Milk vs Egg vitaminium C
- Mother's Milk vs Egg Yolk magnessium
- Mother's Milk vs Mozzarella potassium