Muesli vs Oatmeal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Muesli vs oatmeal - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in muesli is much more calories than in oatmeal.
Muesli has 378 kcal per 100g and oatmeal 68 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 456 %.
In muesli and in oatmeal most calories came from carbs.
muesli or oatmeal - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: muesli - 456% more than oatmeal
- Carbohydrates: muesli - 448% more than oatmeal
- Fat: muesli - 393% more than oatmeal
- Dietary fiber: muesli - 471% more than oatmeal
- Protein: muesli - 373% more than oatmeal
Muesli vs oatmeal nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||63.9 g||11.67 g|
|Fat||6.7 g||1.36 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.7 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||11.2 g||2.37 g|
|Calcium||71 mg||80 mg|
|Iron||3.9 mg||5.96 mg|
|Magnessium||136 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||381 mg||77 mg|
|Potassium||443 mg||61 mg|
|Sodium||122 mg||49 mg|
|Zink||3.01 mg||0.62 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.149 mg||0.215 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.04 mg||3.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.28 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium E||6.36 mg||0.07 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in muesli is more protein than in oatmeal.
There is 2.37g per 100g of oatmeal and 11.2g per 100g of muesli so using simple math we can see that difference is about 373 %.
In muesli is more carbohydrates than in oatmeal.
There is 11.67g/100g of carbohydrates in oatmeal and 63.9g/100g in muesli so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 448 %.
In muesli is more fats than in oatmeal.
The tables above show us that there is 1.36g/100g of fats in oatmeal and 6.7g/100g in muesli. In this case difference is about 393 %.
See tables below to compare muesli with oatmeal in details.
- Carbohydrates63.9 g
- Fat6.7 g
- Dietary fiber9.7 g
- Protein11.2 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 71% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
Vitamins: oatmeal vs muesli
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): oatmeal 44% more than muesli
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oatmeal 48% more than muesli
- Vitaminium B6: oatmeal 4% more than muesli
- Vitaminium E: muesli 8986% more than oatmeal
Minerals: muesli vs oatmeal
Compares of muesli
Compares of oatmeal
- Calories from Muesli
- Calories of Baked beans
- Calories in Curry
- Sour cream (no fat) calories per 100g
- Mortadella carbs per 100g
- Carrot juice protein per 100g
- Swordfish (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does rice milk have?
- Calories in a half of Larabar Chocolate Truffles
- Calories in whole Larabar Chocolate Truffles
- Calories for one, two or more Larabar Chocolate Truffles
- How much protein in baked pork chop?