Blackberry Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in blackberry juice?
For instance, glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 82 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of blackberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about blackberry juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of blackberry juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Blackberry Juice (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of blackberry juice (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.8 g||2.21 g||16.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||0.6 g||0.17 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.6 g|
|Water||90.9 g||25.77 g||195.4 g|
blackberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A123 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.446 mg
- Vit B60.021 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vit C11.3 mg
- Vit E0.9 mg
- Vit K0.015 mg
Energy content of blackberry juice
- 83% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
blackberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Phosphorus15.2 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
- Zink15.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blackberry juice?
As I wrote before glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has 82 calories. It is easy to count that two blackberry juice have about 164 calories and three blackberry juice have about 246 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blackberry juice.
- Glass full of blackberry juice (215g)82 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blackberry juice11 kcal
- Half of medium size blackberry juice41 kcal
- Small size blackberry juice (172g)65.6 kcal
- Big size blackberry juice (280g)106.6 kcal
- Two medium size blackberry juice164 kcal
- Three medium size blackberry juice246 kcal
- Four medium size blackberry juice328 kcal
- Five medium size blackberry juice410 kcal
Protein in blackberry juice
Blackberry juice has 0.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in blackberry juice
Blackberry juice has 7.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has about 16.8 g of carbs.
Fat in blackberry juice
Blackberry juice has 0.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare blackberry juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how blackberry juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fudge have?
- Calories in a half of slurpee
- Calories in whole slurpee
- Calories for one, two or more slurpee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Caprese salad?
- How much fat in Capri Sun drink?
- How much protein in t-bone steak?
- What is weight of chicken pot pie?
- Apple pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Roti calories per serving size