Blackberry Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blackberry juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass and more
How many calories in blackberry juice?
For instance, glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass blackberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blackberry juice on charts.
Blackberry juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass of blackberry juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 38 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of blackberry juice.
- Glass full of blackberry juice (215g)82 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blackberry juice11 kcal
- 10g of blackberry juice4 kcal
- 20g of blackberry juice8 kcal
- 50g of blackberry juice19 kcal
- 100g of blackberry juice38 kcal
Protein in blackberry juice
Blackberry juice has 0.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in blackberry juice
Blackberry juice has 7.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has about 16.8 g of carbs.
Fat in blackberry juice
Blackberry juice has 0.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
glass full of blackberry juice (215 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blackberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A123 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.446 mg
- Vitaminium B60.021 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C11.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.9 mg
- Vitaminium K0.015 mg
Energy content of blackberry juice
- 83% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
blackberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Phosphorus15.2 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
- Zink15.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare blackberry juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how blackberry juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fudge have?
- Calories in a half of slurpee
- Calories in whole slurpee
- Calories for one, two or more slurpee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Caprese salad?
- How much fat in Capri Sun drink?
- How much protein in t-bone steak?
- What is weight of chicken pot pie?
- Apple pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Roti calories per serving size