Almond oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in almond oil?
100g of almond oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
For example, tablespoon (10 g) has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (10 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 4.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Calories in almond oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
almond oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of almond oil (10g)88 kcal
- Teaspoon ofalmond oil (5g)44 kcal
- Glass full of almond oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of almond oil (98g)866 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of almond oil (37g)327 kcal
- 10g of almond oil88 kcal
- 20g of almond oil177 kcal
- 50g of almond oil442 kcal
- 100g of almond oil884 kcal
- 200g of almond oil1768 kcal
- 500g of almond oil4420 kcal
Almond oil - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in almond oil?
★ What is the weight of almond oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in almond oil?
How much dietary fiber in almond oil?
Does almond oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in almond oil?
How much magnesium in almond oil?
Glycemic index of almond oil?
How much protein in almond oil?
How much does a almond oil weight?
Tablespoon of almond oil weights about 10g.
Teaspoon of almond oil weights about 5g.
Glass of almond oil weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of almond oil weights about 98g.
Small glass (40ml) ofalmond oil weights about 37g.
Does almond oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in almond oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, almond oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If almond oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (10 g) has:88kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does dried apricots have?
- What kind of minerals does gin contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut butter?
- What kind of vitamins in tomato soup?
- How much dietary fiber in fudge candy?
- Does egg white have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in duck breast?
- How much magnessium in raisins?
- What is glycemic index of caviar?
- How much protein in tomato sauce?
- What is weight of tatar sauce?