Almond Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almond oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in almond oil?
For example, tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon almond oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of almond oil on charts.
Almond oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of almond oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of almond oil.
- Tablespoon of almond oil (10g)88 kcal
- Teaspoon of almond oil (5g)44 kcal
- Glass full of almond oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of almond oil (37g)327 kcal
- Cup of almond oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Half cup of almond oil (107.5g)950 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond oil251 kcal
- 10g of almond oil88 kcal
- 20g of almond oil177 kcal
- 50g of almond oil442 kcal
- 100g of almond oil884 kcal
Protein in almond oil
0g of protein - almond oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in almond oil
0 g of carbs - almond oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in almond oil
Almond oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has about 10 g of fat.
tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has:88kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
almond oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E39.2 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of almond oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
almond oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus7 mg
- Zink7 mg
Interesting charts - compare almond oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how almond oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do bing cherries have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mixed vegetables?
- How much fat in seafood salad?
- How much protein in Banh Mi sandwich?
- What is weight of Sauvignon Blanc?
- Vegetarian pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Naan calories per serving size