Soy Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in soy sauce?
100g of soy sauce has about 53 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | small packet | cup | half cup
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has about 10 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 10 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of soy sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about soy sauce nutrition.
See all nutrition data of soy sauce on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Soy Sauce (18 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.93 g||1.4 g||0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||0.23 g||0.1 g|
|Fat||0.57 g||0.16 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||8.14 g||2.31 g||1.5 g|
|Water||71.15 g||20.17 g||12.8 g|
soy sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.033 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.165 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.196 mg
- Vit B60.148 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
Energy content of soy sauce
- 34% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
soy sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium435 mg
- Phosphorus14 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium5493 mg
- Iron1.45 mg
- Zink14 mg
Compare soy sauce:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 soy sauce?
As I wrote before tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has 10 calories. It is easy to count that two soy sauce have about 20 calories and three soy sauce have about 30 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five soy sauce.
- Tablespoon of soy sauce (18g)10 kcal
- Teaspoon of soy sauce (6g)3 kcal
- Soy sauce small packet (8g)4 kcal
- Cup of soy sauce (255g)135 kcal
- Half cup of soy sauce (127.5g)68 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soy sauce15 kcal
- Half of medium size soy sauce5 kcal
- Small size soy sauce (14g)8 kcal
- Big size soy sauce (23g)13 kcal
- Two medium size soy sauce20 kcal
- Three medium size soy sauce30 kcal
- Four medium size soy sauce40 kcal
- Five medium size soy sauce50 kcal
Protein in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 8.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 4.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 0.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare soy sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how soy sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Churros have?
- Calories in a half of chapati
- Calories in whole chapati
- Calories for one, two or more chapati
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chai latte?
- How much fat in cheese quiche?
- How much protein in baklava?
- What is weight of white mushrooms?
- Sugar cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and cola calories per serving size