Soy Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Soy sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in soy sauce?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of soy sauce (10 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of soy sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Soy sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of soy sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 53 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Tablespoon of soy sauce (10g)5 kcal
- Teaspoon of soy sauce (5g)3 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soy sauce15 kcal
- 10g of soy sauce5 kcal
- 20g of soy sauce11 kcal
- 50g of soy sauce27 kcal
- 100g of soy sauce53 kcal
Protein in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 8.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of soy sauce (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 4.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of soy sauce (10 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 0.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of soy sauce (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of soy sauce (10 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
soy sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.033 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.165 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.196 mg
- Vitaminium B60.148 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
Energy content of soy sauce
- 34% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
soy sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium435 mg
- Phosphorus14 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium5493 mg
- Iron1.45 mg
- Zink14 mg
Does soy sauce cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in soy sauce puts this product at the top of hight calorific Condiment. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Condiment, soy sauce seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Condiment.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If soy sauce contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tahini have?
- Calories in a half of Pillsbury biscuit
- Calories in whole Pillsbury biscuit
- Calories for one, two or more Pillsbury biscuits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in split pea soup?
- How much fat in Cannoli?
- How much protein in green grape?
- What is weight of poached egg?
- Cheez-It calories per ounce (oz)
- Cuban sandwich calories per serving size