Soy Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Soy sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in soy sauce?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has about 10 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon soy sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of soy sauce on charts.
Soy sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.93 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||0.57 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||8.14 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Water||71.15 g||~ 20.2 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, small packet , cup or half cup of soy sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 53 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, small packet , cup or half cup of soy sauce.
- Tablespoon of soy sauce (18g)10 kcal
- Teaspoon of soy sauce (6g)3 kcal
- Soy sauce small packet (8g)4 kcal
- Cup of soy sauce (255g)135 kcal
- Half cup of soy sauce (127.5g)68 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soy sauce15 kcal
- 10g of soy sauce5 kcal
- 20g of soy sauce11 kcal
- 50g of soy sauce27 kcal
- 100g of soy sauce53 kcal
Protein in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 8.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 4.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in soy sauce
Soy sauce has 0.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of soy sauce (18 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
soy sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.033 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.165 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.196 mg
- Vitaminium B60.148 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
Energy content of soy sauce
- 34% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
soy sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium435 mg
- Phosphorus14 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium5493 mg
- Iron1.45 mg
- Zink14 mg
Interesting charts - compare soy sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how soy sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Churros have?
- Calories in a half of chapati
- Calories in whole chapati
- Calories for one, two or more chapati
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chai latte?
- How much fat in cheese quiche?
- How much protein in baklava?
- What is weight of white mushrooms?
- Sugar cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and cola calories per serving size