Muesli: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Muesli: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in muesli?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of muesli (10 g) has about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon muesli is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of muesli on charts.
Muesli: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of muesli?
As I wrote before 100g has 378 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of muesli.
- Tablespoon of muesli (10g)38 kcal
- Cup of muesli (110g)416 kcal
- Half cup of muesli (55g)208 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of muesli107 kcal
- 10g of muesli38 kcal
- 20g of muesli76 kcal
- 50g of muesli189 kcal
- 100g of muesli378 kcal
Protein in muesli
Muesli has 11.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of muesli (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in muesli
Muesli has 63.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of muesli (10 g) has about 6.4 g of carbs.
Fat in muesli
Muesli has 6.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of muesli (10 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
tablespoon of muesli (10 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
muesli - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.385 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.149 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.04 mg
- Vitaminium B60.28 mg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E6.36 mg
Energy content of muesli
- 71% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
muesli - minerals per 100g
- Potassium443 mg
- Phosphorus381 mg
- Magnessium136 mg
- Calcium71 mg
- Sodium122 mg
- Iron3.9 mg
- Zink3.01 mg
- Beta karoten4 mg
Interesting charts - compare muesli with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how muesli looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Gyoza dumplings have?
- Calories in a half of hummus Sabra
- Calories in whole hummus Sabra
- Calories for one, two or more hummus Sabra
- Calories in tablespoon of hummus Sabra
- Calories in teaspoon of hummus Sabra
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jm Beam?
- How much fat in fudge?
- How much protein in pork shoulder?
- What is weight of slurpee?
- Caprese salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Capri Sun drink calories per serving size