Hazelnuts vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Hazelnuts
At first glance, you can see that in hazelnuts is more calories than in peanuts.
Hazelnuts has 628 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11%.
In hazelnuts and in peanuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare hazelnuts with peanuts in details.
Hazelnuts And Peanuts Nutrition Difference
Peanuts vs Hazelnuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||16.7 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||60.75 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.7 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||14.95 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||114 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||4.7 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||163 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||290 mg||76 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||705 mg|
|Zink||2.45 mg||3.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.643 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.113 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.8 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.918 mg||1.767 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.563 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||113 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||15 mg||8.33 mg|
Less protein in hazelnuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in hazelnuts is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 73%.
More carbohydrates in hazelnuts
In hazelnuts is more carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 16.7g/100g in hazelnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
More fat in hazelnuts
In hazelnuts is more fats than in peanuts.
The tables above show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 60.75g/100g in hazelnuts. In this case difference is about 23%.
- Carbohydrates16.7 g
- Fat60.75 g
- Dietary fiber9.7 g
- Protein14.95 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 10% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 81% FAT
Vitamins: peanuts vs hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
hazelnuts - 0% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
peanuts - 19% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
peanuts - 570% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B5:
peanuts - 92% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium B6:
hazelnuts - 62% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
peanuts - 112% more than hazelnuts
- Vitaminium E:
hazelnuts - 80% more than peanuts
Compares of hazelnuts
- Hazelnuts vs Almonds
- Hazelnuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Chestnuts
- Hazelnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of hazelnuts
Compares of peanuts
- Calories from Hazelnuts
- Calories of Macadamia nuts
- Calories in Peanuts
- Pecan calories per 100g
- Pine nuts carbs per 100g
- Pistachios protein per 100g
- Poppy seed fat per 100g
- How many calories do pumpkin seeds have?
- Calories in handful of sesame seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sesame
- How much protein in sunflower?
- Hazelnuts vs Pecan nutrition
- Hazelnuts vs Pine Nuts calories
- Hazelnuts vs Pistachios protein
- Hazelnuts vs Walnuts sugar
- Macadamia Nuts vs Peanuts vitamins
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pecan dietary fiber
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pine Nuts vitaminium C
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pistachios magnessium
- Macadamia Nuts vs Walnuts potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter