Pistachios: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pistachios?
For example, handful of pistachios (40 g) have about 223 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 223 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of pistachios is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pistachios nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pistachios on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Pistachios (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of pistachios (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||27.97 g||7.93 g||11.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.3 g||2.92 g||4.1 g|
|Fat||44.44 g||12.6 g||17.8 g|
|Protein||20.6 g||5.84 g||8.2 g|
pistachios - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A553 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.87 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.16 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.3 mg
- Vit B50.52 mg
- Vit B61.7 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)51 mcg
- Vit C5 mg
- Vit E22.6 mg
Energy content of pistachios
- 19% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
pistachios - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1025 mg
- Phosphorus376 mg
- Magnessium121 mg
- Calcium107 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron4.15 mg
- Zink2.2 mg
- Beta karoten332 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pistachios?
As I wrote before handful of pistachios (40 g) have 223 calories. It is easy to count that two pistachios have about 446 calories and three pistachios have about 669 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pistachios.
- Handful of pistachios (40g)223 kcal
- Tablespoon of pistachios (15g)84 kcal
- Cup of pistachios (120g)668 kcal
- Half cup of pistachios (60g)334 kcal
- Pistachios handful without the hutshell (20g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pistachios158 kcal
- Half of medium size pistachios111.5 kcal
- Small size pistachios (32g)178.4 kcal
- Big size pistachios (52g)289.9 kcal
- Two medium size pistachios446 kcal
- Three medium size pistachios669 kcal
- Four medium size pistachios892 kcal
- Five medium size pistachios1115 kcal
Protein in pistachios
Pistachios have 20.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of pistachios (40 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pistachios
Pistachios have 27.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of pistachios (40 g) has about 11.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pistachios
Pistachios have 44.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of pistachios (40 g) has about 17.8 g of fat.
handful of pistachios (40 g) has:223kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pistachios with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how pistachios look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does borage have?
- Calories in a half of celery
- Calories in whole celery
- Calories for one, two or more celeries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chervil?
- How much fat in chive?
- How much protein in coriander?
- What is weight of dandelion?
- Dill calories per ounce (oz)
- Epazote calories per serving size