Pepitas vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pepitas
At first glance, you can see that in pepitas is just a little less calories than in peanuts.
Pepitas has 559 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In pepitas and in peanuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare pepitas with peanuts in details.
Fact 2: Pepitas And Peanuts Nutrition Difference
Peanuts vs Pepitas: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.71 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||49.05 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||30.23 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||46 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||8.82 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||592 mg||168 mg|
|Potassium||809 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||18 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.273 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.987 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.058 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.18 mg||8.33 mg|
More protein in pepitas
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepitas is more protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 30.23g per 100g of pepitas so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17%.
Less carbohydrates in pepitas
In pepitas is less carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 10.71g/100g in pepitas so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 51%.
Less fat in pepitas
In pepitas is less fats than in peanuts.
The tables above show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 49.05g/100g in pepitas. In this case difference is about 0%.
- Carbohydrates10.71 g
- Fat49.05 g
- Dietary fiber6 g
- Protein30.23 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass
- 7% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: peanuts vs pepitas
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts 134% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pepitas 13% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 142% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts 143% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 413693% more than pepitas
- Vitaminium E: peanuts 282% more than pepitas
Minerals: pepitas vs peanuts
Compares of pepitas
- Pepitas vs Pumpkin Seeds
- Pepitas vs Sunflower
- Pepitas vs Flaxseed
- Pepitas vs Walnuts
- Pepitas vs Almonds
- Pepitas vs Pistachios
- see all compares of pepitas
Compares of peanuts
- Calories from Pepitas
- Calories of Biryani
- Calories in Bacardi rum
- Matcha calories per 100g
- Shredded cheddar cheese carbs per 100g
- Banana pudding protein per 100g
- Overnight oats fat per 100g
- How many calories does potato salad with egg have?
- Calories in a half of Pina Colada
- Calories in whole Pina Colada
- Calories for one, two or more Pina Colada
- How much protein in brioche bun?