Wasabi Peas vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Wasabi peas
At first glance, you can see that in wasabi peas is less calories than in peanuts.
Wasabi peas has 432 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 31%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in wasabi peas cames from carbs and in peanuts from fat.
See tables below to compare wasabi peas with peanuts in details.
Fact 2: Wasabi peas And Peanuts Nutrition Difference
Peanuts vs Wasabi peas: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Wasabi peas||Peanuts|
|Carbohydrates||62.2 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||14.11 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||14.11 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||123 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||3.8 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||102 mg||168 mg|
|Potassium||732 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||300 mg||18 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.614 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.314 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.06 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.548 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.138 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.31 mg||8.33 mg|
Less protein in wasabi peas
It is aslo easy to see see that in wasabi peas is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 14.11g per 100g of wasabi peas so using simple math we can see that difference is about 83%.
More carbohydrates in wasabi peas
In wasabi peas is more carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 62.2g/100g in wasabi peas so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 286%.
Less fat in wasabi peas
In wasabi peas is less fats than in peanuts.
The tables above show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 14.11g/100g in wasabi peas. In this case difference is about 249%.
- Carbohydrates62.2 g
- Fat14.11 g
- Dietary fiber3.8 g
- Protein14.11 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 58% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
Vitamins: peanuts vs wasabi peas
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts 4% more than wasabi peas
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): wasabi peas 133% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 138% more than wasabi peas
- Vitaminium B6: wasabi peas 57% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 173813% more than wasabi peas
- Vitaminium E: peanuts 261% more than wasabi peas
Minerals: wasabi peas vs peanuts
Compares of wasabi peas
Compares of peanuts
- Calories from Wasabi peas
- Calories of Sweetcorn
- Calories in Fruit salad
- Artichoke salad in oil calories per 100g
- Bean cake carbs per 100g
- Cilantro protein per 100g
- Chocolate croissant fat per 100g
- How many calories does sauerkraut have?
- Calories in a half of morel mushrooms
- Calories in whole morel mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more morel mushrooms
- How much protein in ham salad sandwich?