Pumpkin Seeds: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pumpkin seeds: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in pumpkin seeds?
To give you an idea, handful of pumpkin seeds (35 g) have about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful pumpkin seeds is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pumpkin seeds on charts.
Pumpkin seeds: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.71 g||~ 3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||49.05 g||~ 13.9 g|
|Protein||30.23 g||~ 8.6 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of pumpkin seeds?
As I wrote before 100g have 559 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Handful of pumpkin seeds (35g)196 kcal
- Tablespoon of pumpkin seeds (10g)56 kcal
- Cup of pumpkin seeds (120g)671 kcal
- Half cup of pumpkin seeds (60g)335 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pumpkin seeds158 kcal
- 10g of pumpkin seeds56 kcal
- 20g of pumpkin seeds112 kcal
- 50g of pumpkin seeds280 kcal
- 100g of pumpkin seeds559 kcal
Protein in pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds have 30.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of pumpkin seeds (35 g) you can see that you will get about 10.6 g of protein.
Carbs in pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds have 10.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of pumpkin seeds (35 g) has about 3.7 g of carbs.
Fat in pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds have 49.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of pumpkin seeds (35 g) has about 17.2 g of fat.
handful of pumpkin seeds (35 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pumpkin seeds - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A16 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.273 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.987 mg
- Vitaminium B50.75 mg
- Vitaminium B60.143 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)58 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.9 mg
- Vitaminium E35.1 mg
Energy content of pumpkin seeds
- 7% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
pumpkin seeds - minerals per 100g
- Potassium809 mg
- Phosphorus1233 mg
- Magnessium592 mg
- Calcium46 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron8.82 mg
- Zink7.81 mg
- Beta karoten9 mg
Interesting charts - compare pumpkin seeds with other seeds
When you look at charts below you will see how pumpkin seeds look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does celery have?
- Calories in handful of chives
- Calories in tablespoon of chives
- Calories in bunch of chives
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coriander?
- How much fat in dandelion?
- How much protein in dill?
- What is weight of epazote?
- Garlic calories per ounce (oz)
- Ginger calories per serving size