Pumpkin seeds - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in pumpkin seeds?
100g of pumpkin seeds have about 559 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, handful (35 g) have about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (35 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
Calories in pumpkin seeds came from protein in 20%, from carbs in 7% and from fat in 73%.
pumpkin seeds - calories table
- Handfull of pumpkin seeds (35g)196 kcal
- Tablespoon of pumpkin seeds (10g)56 kcal
- Glass full of pumpkin seeds (145g)811 kcal
- 10g of pumpkin seeds56 kcal
- 20g of pumpkin seeds112 kcal
- 50g of pumpkin seeds280 kcal
- 100g of pumpkin seeds559 kcal
- 200g of pumpkin seeds1118 kcal
- 500g of pumpkin seeds2795 kcal
Pumpkin seeds - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in pumpkin seeds?
★ What is the weight of pumpkin seeds?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in pumpkin seeds?
How much dietary fiber in pumpkin seeds?
Do pumpkin seeds have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in pumpkin seeds?
How much magnesium in pumpkin seeds?
Glycemic index of pumpkin seeds?
How much protein in pumpkin seeds?
How much do pumpkin seeds weight?
Handfull of pumpkin seeds weights about 35g.
Tablespoon of pumpkin seeds weights about 10g.
Glass of pumpkin seeds weights about 145g.
Do pumpkin seeds make you fat? Whether it is good to eat pumpkin seeds on diet?
Count of calories in pumpkin seeds is in middle point in comparsion to other products from seeds category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seeds, pumpkin seeds seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
handful (35 g) has:196kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does quinoa have?
- What kind of minerals does sesame contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in sunflower?
- What kind of vitamins in mają walnuts?
- How much dietary fiber in basil?
- Does borage have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in burdock?
- How much magnessium in celery?
- What is glycemic index of chervil?
- How much protein in chive?
- What is weight of coriander?