Poppy seed - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in poppy seed?
100g of poppy seed have about 525 calories (kcal).
For instance, handful (30 g) have about 158 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (30 g) is similar to calories amount from 3 apples, 2 glasses of Coca Cola, 1.5 slices of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 8 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
Calories in poppy seed came from protein in 13%, from carbs in 20% and from fat in 67%.
poppy seed - calories table
- Handfull of poppy seed (30g)158 kcal
- Tablespoon of poppy seed (12g)63 kcal
- Glass full of poppy seed (145g)761 kcal
- 10g of poppy seed53 kcal
- 20g of poppy seed105 kcal
- 50g of poppy seed263 kcal
- 100g of poppy seed525 kcal
- 200g of poppy seed1050 kcal
- 500g of poppy seed2625 kcal
Poppy seed - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in poppy seed?
★ What is the weight of poppy seed?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in poppy seed?
How much dietary fiber in poppy seed?
Do poppy seed have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in poppy seed?
How much magnesium in poppy seed?
Glycemic index of poppy seed?
How much protein in poppy seed?
How much do poppy seed weight?
Handfull of poppy seed weights about 30g.
Tablespoon of poppy seed weights about 12g.
Glass of poppy seed weights about 145g.
Do poppy seed cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat poppy seed on diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in poppy seed puts it in the avarage of seeds. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seeds, poppy seed seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
handful (30 g) has:158kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories do pumpkin seeds have?
- What kind of minerals does quinoa contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in sesame?
- What kind of vitamins in sunflower?
- How much dietary fiber in walnuts?
- Does basil have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in borage?
- How much magnessium in burdock?
- What is glycemic index of celery?
- How much protein in chervil?
- What is weight of chive?