Macadamia Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Macadamia nuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in macadamia nuts?
To illustrate, medium size macadamia nuts (5 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size macadamia nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of macadamia nuts on charts.
Macadamia nuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 macadamia nuts?
As I wrote before medium size macadamia nuts (5 g) have 36 calories. It is easy to count that two macadamia nuts have about 72 calories and three macadamia nuts have about 108 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five macadamia nuts.
- Medium size macadamia nuts (5 g)36 kcal
- Handful of macadamia nuts (40g)287 kcal
- Cup of macadamia nuts (134g)962 kcal
- Half cup of macadamia nuts (67g)481 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of macadamia nuts204 kcal
- Half of medium size macadamia nuts18 kcal
- Small size macadamia nuts (4g)28.8 kcal
- Big size macadamia nuts (7g)46.8 kcal
- Two medium size macadamia nuts72 kcal
- Three medium size macadamia nuts108 kcal
- Four medium size macadamia nuts144 kcal
- Five medium size macadamia nuts180 kcal
Protein in macadamia nuts
Macadamia nuts have 7.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size macadamia nuts (5 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in macadamia nuts
Macadamia nuts have 13.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size macadamia nuts (5 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in macadamia nuts
Macadamia nuts have 75.77 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size macadamia nuts (5 g) has about 3.8 g of fat.
medium size macadamia nuts (5 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
macadamia nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.195 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.162 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.473 mg
- Vitaminium B50.758 mg
- Vitaminium B60.275 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)11 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
Energy content of macadamia nuts
- 7% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
macadamia nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium368 mg
- Phosphorus188 mg
- Magnessium130 mg
- Calcium85 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron3.69 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
Do macadamia nuts make you fat? Whether it is good to eat macadamia nuts on diet?
Macadamia nuts have one of the hight number of calories within nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, macadamia nuts seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If macadamia nuts contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare macadamia nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how macadamia nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does sesame have?
- Calories in a half of walnuts
- Calories in whole walnuts
- Calories for one, two or more walnuts
- Calories in handful of walnuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in basil?
- How much fat in borage?
- How much protein in burdock?
- What is weight of celery?
- Chervil calories per ounce (oz)
- Chive calories per serving size