Dried Apricots vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried apricots vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried apricots is more calories than in raisins.
Dried apricots has 241 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24 %.
In dried apricots and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
dried apricots or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raisins - 24% more than dried apricots
- Carbohydrates: raisins - 27% more than dried apricots
- Fat: dried apricots - 104% more than raisins
- Dietary fiber: dried apricots - 62% more than raisins
- Protein: dried apricots - 3% more than raisins
- Water: dried apricots - 100% more than raisins
Dried apricots vs raisins nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dried apricots||Raisins|
|Carbohydrates||62.64 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.51 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||3.3 g|
|Water||30.89 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||2.66 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||3.1 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||1162 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||3.1 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.015 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.074 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.589 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.33 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.004 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried apricots is more protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 3.39g per 100g of dried apricots so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3 %.
In dried apricots is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 62.64g/100g in dried apricots so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 27 %.
In dried apricots is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.51g/100g in dried apricots. In this case difference is about 104 %.
See tables below to compare dried apricots with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates62.64 g
- Fat0.51 g
- Dietary fiber7.3 g
- Protein3.39 g
- Water30.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs dried apricots
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 607% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 69% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried apricots 238% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 22% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried apricots 100% more than raisins
- Vitaminium C: raisins 130% more than dried apricots
- Vitaminium E: dried apricots 3508% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: raisins 33% more than dried apricots
Minerals: dried apricots vs raisins
- Calcium: raisins 13% more than dried apricots
- Iron: dried apricots 49% more than raisins
- Magnessium: raisins 13% more than dried apricots
- Phosphorus: raisins 13% more than dried apricots
- Potassium: dried apricots 56% more than raisins
- Sodium: raisins 160% more than dried apricots
- Zink: raisins 13% more than dried apricots
Compares of dried apricots
- Dried Apricots vs Dates
- Dried Apricots vs Goji Berries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried apricots
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Dried apricots
- Calories of Gin
- Calories in Peanut butter
- Peach cobbler calories per 100g
- Ranch dip carbs per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) protein per 100g
- Homemade pizza fat per 100g
- How many calories do bing cherries have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How much protein in mixed vegetables?
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries nutrition
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes calories
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins protein
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig sugar
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes vitamins
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins dietary fiber
- Dried Fig vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Dried Fig vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Pears vs Prunes potassium