Brazil Nuts vs Pine Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Brazil nuts
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is just a little less calories than in Pine nuts.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and Pine nuts 673 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In brazil nuts and in Pine nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with Pine nuts in details.
Fact 2: Brazil nuts And Pine nuts Nutrition Difference
Pine nuts vs Brazil nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Pine nuts|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||13.08 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||68.37 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||13.69 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||5.53 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||251 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||575 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||6.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.364 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||4.387 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||34 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||9.33 mg|
More protein in brazil nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is more protein than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.69g per 100g of Pine nuts and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5%.
Less carbohydrates in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.08g/100g of carbohydrates in Pine nuts and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 11%.
Less fat in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less fats than in Pine nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 68.37g/100g of fats in Pine nuts and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 2%.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Vitamins: Pine nuts vs brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brazil nuts 70% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Pine nuts 549% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Pine nuts 1387% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B5: Pine nuts 70% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B6: brazil nuts 7% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Pine nuts 55% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium C: Pine nuts 14% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium E: Pine nuts 19% more than brazil nuts
Minerals: brazil nuts vs Pine nuts
- Calcium: brazil nuts 900% more than Pine nuts
- Iron: Pine nuts 128% more than brazil nuts
- Magnessium: brazil nuts 50% more than Pine nuts
- Phosphorus: brazil nuts 26% more than Pine nuts
- Potassium: Pine nuts 0% more than brazil nuts
- Sodium: Pine nuts 0% more than brazil nuts
- Zink: Pine nuts 59% more than brazil nuts
Compares of brazil nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Almonds
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of brazil nuts
Compares of Pine nuts
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?
- Brazil Nuts vs Walnuts nutrition
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts calories
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut protein
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts sugar
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts vitamins
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts dietary fiber
- Cashew Nuts vs Pecan vitaminium C
- Cashew Nuts vs Pine Nuts magnessium
- Cashew Nuts vs Pistachios potassium