Chicken Breast vs Minced Pork: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is less calories than in minced pork.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and minced pork 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27%.
In chicken breast and in minced pork most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with minced pork in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Minced pork Nutrition Difference
Minced pork vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Minced pork|
|Fat||9.25 g||16 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||17.99 g|
|Water||69.46 g||64.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||0.88 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||244 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||68 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.332 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||6.416 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.551 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.45 mg|
More protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is more protein than in minced pork.
There is 17.99g per 100g of minced pork and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
Less fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is less fats than in minced pork.
The tables above show us that there is 16g/100g of fats in minced pork and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 73%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: minced pork vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): minced pork 427% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced pork 298% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 54% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium B6: minced pork 4% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chicken breast 100% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium E: minced pork 67% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs minced pork
- Calcium: minced pork 36% more than chicken breast
- Iron: minced pork 19% more than chicken breast
- Magnessium: chicken breast 56% more than minced pork
- Phosphorus: minced pork 0% more than chicken breast
- Potassium: minced pork 11% more than chicken breast
- Sodium: minced pork 8% more than chicken breast
- Zink: minced pork 0% more than chicken breast
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of minced pork
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Beef nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Veal calories
- Chicken Breast vs Rabbit protein
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Steak vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop vitaminium C
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin magnessium
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat potassium