Chicken Breast vs Minced Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is less calories than in minced beef.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and minced beef 241 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 40%.
In chicken breast and in minced beef most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with minced beef in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Minced beef Nutrition Difference
Minced beef vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Minced beef|
|Fat||9.25 g||15.37 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||23.87 g|
|Water||69.46 g||58.37 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||33 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||2.27 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||17 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||2.9 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||241 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||73 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||2.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||4.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.311 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.12 mg|
Less protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in minced beef.
There is 23.87g per 100g of minced beef and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 14%.
Less fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is less fats than in minced beef.
The tables above show us that there is 15.37g/100g of fats in minced beef and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 66%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: minced beef vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chicken breast 24% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced beef 101% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 146% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 70% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): minced beef 75% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: chicken breast 125% more than minced beef
Minerals: chicken breast vs minced beef
- Calcium: minced beef 200% more than chicken breast
- Iron: minced beef 207% more than chicken breast
- Magnessium: chicken breast 47% more than minced beef
- Phosphorus: minced beef 625% more than chicken breast
- Potassium: minced beef 10% more than chicken breast
- Sodium: minced beef 16% more than chicken breast
- Zink: minced beef 625% more than chicken breast
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of minced beef
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Veal nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Rabbit calories
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky protein
- Chicken Breast vs Steak sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin vitaminium C
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat magnessium
- Chicken Leg vs Rabbit potassium