Turkey vs Minced Pork: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Turkey meat
At first glance, you can see that in turkey meat is less calories than in minced pork.
Turkey meat has 161 kcal per 100g and minced pork 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 35%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in turkey meat cames from protein and in minced pork from fat.
See tables below to compare turkey meat with minced pork in details.
Turkey meat And Minced pork Nutrition Difference
minced pork - 35% more than turkey meat
minced pork - 193% more than turkey meat
minced pork - 115% more than turkey meat
turkey meat - 22% more than minced pork
turkey meat - 9% more than minced pork
Minced pork vs Turkey meat: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Turkey||Minced pork|
|Carbohydrates||0.15 g||0.44 g|
|Fat||7.43 g||16 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||17.99 g|
|Water||70.68 g||64.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||0.88 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||223 mg||244 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||68 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.038 mg||0.332 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.139 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.968 mg||6.416 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.711 mg||0.551 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.45 mg|
More protein in turkey meat
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey meat is more protein than in minced pork.
There is 17.99g per 100g of minced pork and 21.96g per 100g of turkey meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22%.
Less carbohydrates in turkey meat
In turkey meat is less carbohydrates than in minced pork.
There is 0.44g/100g of carbohydrates in minced pork and 0.15g/100g in turkey meat so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 193%.
Less fat in turkey meat
In turkey meat is less fats than in minced pork.
The tables above show us that there is 16g/100g of fats in minced pork and 7.43g/100g in turkey meat. In this case difference is about 115%.
- Carbohydrates0.15 g
- Fat7.43 g
- Protein21.96 g
- Water70.68 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
- Carbohydrates0.44 g
- Fat16 g
- Protein17.99 g
- Water64.67 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | small package | large package | medium package
- 1% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
Vitamins: minced pork vs turkey meat
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
minced pork - 774% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
minced pork - 143% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
turkey meat - 40% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium B6:
turkey meat - 29% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
turkey meat - 250% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium E:
minced pork - 543% more than turkey meat
Minerals: turkey meat vs minced pork
minced pork - 36% more than turkey meat
minced pork - 17% more than turkey meat
turkey meat - 56% more than minced pork
minced pork - 33% more than turkey meat
minced pork - 9% more than turkey meat
turkey meat - 54% more than minced pork
minced pork - 33% more than turkey meat
Compares of turkey meat
- Turkey Meat vs Chicken
- Turkey Meat vs Duck Meat
- Turkey Meat vs Goose Meat
- Turkey Meat vs Minced Pork
- Turkey Meat vs Veal
- Turkey Meat vs Rabbit
- see all compares of turkey meat
Compares of minced pork
- Calories from Turkey
- Calories of Pineapple juice
- Calories in Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Argan oil calories per 100g
- Haddock carbs per 100g
- Protein bar protein per 100g
- Udon noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories do salad greens have?
- Calories in a half of caesar chicken wrap
- Calories in whole caesar chicken wrap
- Calories for one, two or more caesar chicken wraps
- How much protein in trail mix?
- Turkey Meat vs Veal nutrition
- Turkey Meat vs Rabbit calories
- Turkey Meat vs Beef protein
- Turkey Meat vs Pork Tenderloin sugar
- Turkey Breast vs Minced Beef vitamins
- Turkey Breast vs Rabbit dietary fiber
- Turkey Breast vs Steak vitaminium C
- Turkey Breast vs Pork Chop magnessium
- Turkey Breast vs Pork Tenderloin potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter