Chicken Breast vs Pork: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is less calories than in pork.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and pork 242 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 41%.
In chicken breast and in pork most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with pork in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Pork Nutrition Difference
Pork vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Pork|
|Fat||9.25 g||13.92 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||27.32 g|
|Water||69.46 g||57.87 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||0.87 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||28 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||1.3 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||423 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||62 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.877 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.321 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||5.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.464 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.29 mg|
Less protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in pork.
There is 27.32g per 100g of pork and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 31%.
Less fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is less fats than in pork.
The tables above show us that there is 13.92g/100g of fats in pork and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 50%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: pork vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork 1292% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork 278% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 97% more than pork
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 14% more than pork
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pork 25% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: pork 7% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs pork
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of pork
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Pork nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Beef calories
- Chicken Breast vs Veal protein
- Chicken Breast vs Rabbit sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Steak dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs vitaminium C
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop magnessium
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin potassium