Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is more calories than in duck breast.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and duck breast 123 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 40%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in duck breast from protein.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with duck breast in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Duck breast Nutrition Difference
Duck breast vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Duck breast|
|Fat||9.25 g||4.25 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||19.85 g|
|Water||69.46 g||75.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||4.51 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||268 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||57 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.416 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||3.444 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.63 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.025 mg|
More protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is more protein than in duck breast.
There is 19.85g per 100g of duck breast and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5%.
More fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is more fats than in duck breast.
The tables above show us that there is 4.25g/100g of fats in duck breast and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 118%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: duck breast vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck breast 560% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): duck breast 265% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 188% more than duck breast
- Vitaminium B6: duck breast 19% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): duck breast 525% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs duck breast
- Calcium: chicken breast 267% more than duck breast
- Iron: duck breast 509% more than chicken breast
- Magnessium: chicken breast 14% more than duck breast
- Phosphorus: duck breast 3900% more than chicken breast
- Potassium: duck breast 22% more than chicken breast
- Sodium: chicken breast 11% more than duck breast
- Zink: duck breast 3900% more than chicken breast
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of duck breast
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Pork calories
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Pork protein
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Beef sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Veal vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Rabbit dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky vitaminium C
- Chicken Breast vs Steak magnessium
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs potassium