Apricot vs Plum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is just a little more calories than in plum.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and plum 46 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In apricot and in plum most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with plum in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Plum Nutrition Difference
Plum vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||11.42 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||0.7 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||157 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.417 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||9.5 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||6.4 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||190 mg|
More protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is more protein than in plum.
There is 0.7g per 100g of plum and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 100%.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in plum.
There is 11.42g/100g of carbohydrates in plum and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3%.
More fat in apricot
In apricot is more fats than in plum.
The tables above show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in plum and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 43%.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: plum vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apricot 7% more than plum
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apricot 54% more than plum
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): apricot 44% more than plum
- Vitaminium B5: apricot 78% more than plum
- Vitaminium B6: apricot 86% more than plum
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apricot 80% more than plum
- Vitaminium C: apricot 5% more than plum
- Vitaminium K: plum 94% more than apricot
- Beta karoten: apricot 476% more than plum
Minerals: apricot vs plum
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of plum
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?