Plum vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Plum
At first glance, you can see that in plum is much less calories than in prunes.
Plum has 46 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 422%.
In plum and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare plum with prunes in details.
Fact 2: Plum And Prunes Nutrition Difference
Prunes vs Plum: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.42 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||2.18 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.17 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||157 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.417 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.029 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||5 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.5 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||6.4 mg||0.06 mg|
Less protein in plum
It is aslo easy to see see that in plum is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 0.7g per 100g of plum so using simple math we can see that difference is about 211%.
Less carbohydrates in plum
In plum is less carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 11.42g/100g in plum so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 459%.
Less fat in plum
In plum is less fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.28g/100g in plum. In this case difference is about 36%.
- Carbohydrates11.42 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.7 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pitted
- 90% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs plum
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes 82% more than plum
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 615% more than plum
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 351% more than plum
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 607% more than plum
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): plum 124900% more than prunes
- Vitaminium C: plum 1483% more than prunes
- Vitaminium E: prunes 65% more than plum
- Vitaminium K: plum 10567% more than prunes
Minerals: plum vs prunes
Compares of plum
- Plum vs Apple
- Plum vs Apricot
- Plum vs Avocado
- Plum vs Banana
- Plum vs Blackberry
- Plum vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of plum
Compares of prunes
- see all compares of prunes
- Calories from Plum
- Calories of Pomegranate
- Calories in Quince fruit
- Raspberry calories per 100g
- Sapodilla carbs per 100g
- Carambola protein per 100g
- Strawberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does mandarin have?
- Calories in a half of artichoke
- Calories in whole artichoke
- Calories for one, two or more artichokes
- How much protein in arugula?