Apple vs Clementine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in clementine.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and clementine 47 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11%.
In apple and in clementine most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with clementine in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Clementine Nutrition Difference
Clementine vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||12.02 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.85 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||30 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.14 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||177 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.636 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||48.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.2 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in clementine.
There is 0.85g per 100g of clementine and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 227%.
More carbohydrates in apple
In apple is more carbohydrates than in clementine.
There is 12.02g/100g of carbohydrates in clementine and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15%.
More fat in apple
In apple is more fats than in clementine.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in clementine and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: clementine vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): clementine 406% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): clementine 15% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): clementine 599% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: clementine 83% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apple 12400% more than clementine
- Vitaminium C: clementine 961% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: clementine 11% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs clementine
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of clementine
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?