Clementine vs Navel Orange: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Clementine
At first glance, you can see that in clementine is just a little less calories than in navel orange.
Clementine has 47 kcal per 100g and navel orange 47 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In clementine and in navel orange most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare clementine with navel orange in details.
Fact 2: Clementine And Navel orange Nutrition Difference
Navel orange vs Clementine: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Clementine||Navel orange|
|Carbohydrates||12.02 g||11.75 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||0.94 g|
|Water||86.58 g||86.75 g|
|Calcium||30 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||0.14 mg||0.1 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||177 mg||181 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.086 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.03 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.636 mg||0.282 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.075 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.024 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.8 mg||53.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.2 mg||0.18 mg|
Less protein in clementine
It is aslo easy to see see that in clementine is less protein than in navel orange.
There is 0.94g per 100g of navel orange and 0.85g per 100g of clementine so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11%.
More carbohydrates in clementine
In clementine is more carbohydrates than in navel orange.
There is 11.75g/100g of carbohydrates in navel orange and 12.02g/100g in clementine so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2%.
More fat in clementine
In clementine is more fats than in navel orange.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in navel orange and 0.15g/100g in clementine. In this case difference is about 25%.
- Carbohydrates12.02 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.85 g
- Water86.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: navel orange vs clementine
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): navel orange 1% more than clementine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): navel orange 33% more than clementine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): clementine 126% more than navel orange
- Vitaminium B6: clementine 25% more than navel orange
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): navel orange 25% more than clementine
- Vitaminium C: navel orange 9% more than clementine
- Vitaminium E: clementine 11% more than navel orange
Minerals: clementine vs navel orange
Compares of clementine
- Clementine vs Apple
- Clementine vs Kiwi
- Clementine vs Kumquats
- Clementine vs Nectarine
- Clementine vs Orange
- Clementine vs Strawberry
- see all compares of clementine
Compares of navel orange
- Calories from Clementine
- Calories of Cooked cabbage
- Calories in Fried calamari
- Boiled corn calories per 100g
- Dried kiwi carbs per 100g
- Red lentils protein per 100g
- Baked salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does canned chicken have?
- Calories in handful of popcorn
- Calories in glass of popcorn
- How much protein in cooked salmon?