Biryani : Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Biryani?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Biryani (350 g) has about 504 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 504 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Biryani is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Biryani nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Biryani on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Biryani (350 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Biryani (350 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.07 g||3.42 g||42.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||0.26 g||3.2 g|
|Fat||6.77 g||1.92 g||23.7 g|
|Protein||8.4 g||2.38 g||29.4 g|
|Water||71.84 g||20.37 g||251.4 g|
Biryani - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.069 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.759 mg
- Vit B60.129 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vit C9.1 mg
- Vit E0.17 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of Biryani
- 34% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
Biryani - minerals per 100g
- Potassium199 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium98 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Biryani?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Biryani (350 g) has 504 calories. It is easy to count that two Biryani have about 1008 calories and three Biryani have about 1512 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Biryani.
- Standard serving size of Biryani (350 g)504 kcal
- Cup of Biryani (205g)295 kcal
- Half cup of Biryani (102.5g)148 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Biryani41 kcal
- Half of medium size Biryani252 kcal
- Small size Biryani (280g)403.2 kcal
- Big size Biryani (455g)655.2 kcal
- Two medium size Biryani1008 kcal
- Three medium size Biryani1512 kcal
- Four medium size Biryani2016 kcal
- Five medium size Biryani2520 kcal
Protein in Biryani
Biryani has 8.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Biryani (350 g) you can see that you will get about 29.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Biryani
Biryani has 12.07 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Biryani (350 g) has about 42.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Biryani
Biryani has 6.77 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Biryani (350 g) has about 23.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of Biryani (350 g) has:504kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Biryani with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how Biryani looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pina Colada have?
- Calories in a half of caesar dressing
- Calories in whole caesar dressing
- Calories for one, two or more caesar dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of caesar dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of caesar dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- How much fat in pickled mushrooms?
- How much protein in salami sandwich?
- What is weight of butter chicken?
- Cooked quinoa calories per ounce (oz)
- Tacos with chicken calories per serving size