Pepitas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pepitas?
100g of pepitas have about 559 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, handful | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass
To illustrate, standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) have about 168 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 168 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pepitas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pepitas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pepitas on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pepitas (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of pepitas (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.71 g||3.04 g||3.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||1.7 g||1.8 g|
|Fat||49.05 g||13.91 g||14.7 g|
|Protein||30.23 g||8.57 g||9.1 g|
|Water||5.23 g||1.48 g||1.6 g|
pepitas - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A16 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.273 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.153 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.987 mg
- Vit B60.143 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.058 mcg
- Vit C1.9 mg
- Vit E2.18 mg
- Vit K0.007 mg
Energy content of pepitas
- 7% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
pepitas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium809 mg
- Magnessium592 mg
- Calcium46 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron8.82 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pepitas?
As I wrote before standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) have 168 calories. It is easy to count that two pepitas have about 336 calories and three pepitas have about 504 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pepitas.
- Standard serving size of pepitas (30 g)168 kcal
- Handful of pepitas (20g)112 kcal
- Tablespoon of pepitas (10g)56 kcal
- Teaspoon of pepitas (3g)17 kcal
- Glass full of pepitas (130g)727 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pepitas158 kcal
- Half of medium size pepitas84 kcal
- Small size pepitas (24g)134.4 kcal
- Big size pepitas (39g)218.4 kcal
- Two medium size pepitas336 kcal
- Three medium size pepitas504 kcal
- Four medium size pepitas672 kcal
- Five medium size pepitas840 kcal
Protein in pepitas
Pepitas have 30.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) you can see that you will get about 9.1 g of protein.
Carbs in pepitas
Pepitas have 10.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pepitas
Pepitas have 49.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) has about 14.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) has:168kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pepitas with other seeds
When you look at charts below you will see how pepitas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pecan pie have?
- Calories in a half of brioche bun
- Calories in whole brioche bun
- Calories for one, two or more brioche buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in caesar dressing?
- How much fat in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- How much protein in pickled mushrooms?
- What is weight of salami sandwich?
- Butter chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked quinoa calories per serving size