Pepitas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pepitas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in pepitas?
To illustrate, standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) have about 168 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pepitas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pepitas on charts.
Pepitas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.71 g||~ 3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||49.05 g||~ 13.9 g|
|Protein||30.23 g||~ 8.6 g|
|Water||5.23 g||~ 1.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, teaspoon or glass of pepitas?
As I wrote before 100g have 559 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, teaspoon or glass of pepitas.
- Standard serving size of pepitas (30 g)168 kcal
- Handful of pepitas (20g)112 kcal
- Tablespoon of pepitas (10g)56 kcal
- Teaspoon of pepitas (3g)17 kcal
- Glass full of pepitas (130g)727 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pepitas158 kcal
- 10g of pepitas56 kcal
- 20g of pepitas112 kcal
- 50g of pepitas280 kcal
- 100g of pepitas559 kcal
Protein in pepitas
Pepitas have 30.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) you can see that you will get about 9.1 g of protein.
Carbs in pepitas
Pepitas have 10.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pepitas
Pepitas have 49.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) has about 14.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of pepitas (30 g) has:168kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pepitas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A16 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.273 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.987 mg
- Vitaminium B60.143 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.058 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.9 mg
- Vitaminium E2.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of pepitas
- 7% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
pepitas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium809 mg
- Magnessium592 mg
- Calcium46 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron8.82 mg
Interesting charts - compare pepitas with other seeds
When you look at charts below you will see how pepitas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pecan pie have?
- Calories in a half of brioche bun
- Calories in whole brioche bun
- Calories for one, two or more brioche buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in caesar dressing?
- How much fat in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- How much protein in pickled mushrooms?
- What is weight of salami sandwich?
- Butter chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked quinoa calories per serving size