Sheep's Milk vs Greek Yoghurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Sheep milk
At first glance, you can see that in sheep milk is much more calories than in Greek yoghurt.
Sheep milk has 108 kcal per 100g and Greek yoghurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 83%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in sheep's milk cames from fat and in Greek yoghurt from protein.
See tables below to compare sheep milk with Greek yoghurt in details.
Fact 2: Sheep milk And Greek yoghurt Nutrition Difference
Greek yoghurt vs Sheep milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Sheep's milk||Greek yoghurt|
|Carbohydrates||5.36 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||7 g||0.39 g|
|Protein||5.98 g||10.19 g|
|Water||80.7 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||193 mg||110 mg|
|Iron||0.1 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||44 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||137 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||44 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||44 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.065 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.355 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.417 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.06 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.007 mg|
Less protein in sheep milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in sheep milk is less protein than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt and 5.98g per 100g of sheep milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 70%.
More carbohydrates in sheep milk
In sheep milk is more carbohydrates than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt and 5.36g/100g in sheep milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 49%.
More fat in sheep milk
In sheep milk is more fats than in Greek yoghurt.
The tables above show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in Greek yoghurt and 7g/100g in sheep milk. In this case difference is about 1695%.
- Carbohydrates5.36 g
- Fat7 g
- Protein5.98 g
- Water80.7 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 22% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
Vitamins: Greek yoghurt vs sheep milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sheep milk 183% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): sheep milk 28% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sheep milk 100% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B6: Greek yoghurt 5% more than sheep milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Greek yoghurt 0% more than sheep milk
Minerals: sheep milk vs Greek yoghurt
- Calcium: sheep milk 75% more than Greek yoghurt
- Iron: sheep milk 43% more than Greek yoghurt
- Magnessium: sheep milk 64% more than Greek yoghurt
- Phosphorus: sheep milk 4300% more than Greek yoghurt
- Potassium: Greek yoghurt 3% more than sheep milk
- Sodium: sheep milk 22% more than Greek yoghurt
- Zink: sheep milk 4300% more than Greek yoghurt
Compares of sheep's milk
- Sheep Milk vs Whole Milk
- Sheep Milk vs Buttermilk
- Sheep Milk vs Goat Milk
- Sheep Milk vs Breast Milk
- Sheep Milk vs Butter
- Sheep Milk vs Greek Yoghurt
- see all compares of sheep milk
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Calories from Sheep's milk
- Calories of Duck
- Calories in Prunes
- Carp calories per 100g
- Linseed oil carbs per 100g
- Riesling protein per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms fat per 100g
- How many calories does biscotti have?
- Calories in a half of cooked carrot
- Calories in whole cooked carrot
- Calories for one, two or more cooked carrots
- How much protein in cooked sardines?