Sheep's Milk vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Sheep milk
At first glance, you can see that in sheep milk is much less calories than in butter.
Sheep milk has 108 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 564%.
In sheep's milk and in butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare sheep milk with butter in details.
Fact 2: Sheep milk And Butter Nutrition Difference
Butter vs Sheep milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Sheep's milk||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||5.36 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||7 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||5.98 g||0.85 g|
|Water||80.7 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||193 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.1 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||44 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||137 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||44 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||44 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.065 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.355 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.417 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.06 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.003 mg|
More protein in sheep milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in sheep milk is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 5.98g per 100g of sheep milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 604%.
More carbohydrates in sheep milk
In sheep milk is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 5.36g/100g in sheep milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8833%.
Less fat in sheep milk
In sheep milk is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 7g/100g in sheep milk. In this case difference is about 1059%.
- Carbohydrates5.36 g
- Fat7 g
- Protein5.98 g
- Water80.7 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 22% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs sheep milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sheep milk 1200% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): sheep milk 944% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sheep milk 893% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6: sheep milk 1900% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): sheep milk 133% more than butter
Minerals: sheep milk vs butter
Compares of sheep's milk
- Sheep Milk vs Whole Milk
- Sheep Milk vs Buttermilk
- Sheep Milk vs Goat Milk
- Sheep Milk vs Breast Milk
- Sheep Milk vs Butter
- Sheep Milk vs Greek Yoghurt
- see all compares of sheep milk
Compares of butter
- Calories from Sheep's milk
- Calories of Duck
- Calories in Prunes
- Carp calories per 100g
- Linseed oil carbs per 100g
- Riesling protein per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms fat per 100g
- How many calories does biscotti have?
- Calories in a half of cooked carrot
- Calories in whole cooked carrot
- Calories for one, two or more cooked carrots
- How much protein in cooked sardines?