Turkey vs Lamb Chops: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Turkey meat
At first glance, you can see that in turkey meat is much less calories than in lamb chop.
Turkey meat has 161 kcal per 100g and lamb chop 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 94%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in turkey meat cames from protein and in lamb chop from fat.
See tables below to compare turkey meat with lamb chop in details.
Fact 2: Turkey meat And Lamb chop Nutrition Difference
Lamb chop vs Turkey meat: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Turkey||Lamb chops|
|Fat||7.43 g||22.89 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||24.96 g|
|Water||70.68 g||51.14 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||223 mg||324 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||399 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.038 mg||0.099 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.139 mg||0.248 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.968 mg||7.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.711 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.13 mg|
Less protein in turkey meat
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey meat is less protein than in lamb chop.
There is 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop and 21.96g per 100g of turkey meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 14%.
Less fat in turkey meat
In turkey meat is less fats than in lamb chop.
The tables above show us that there is 22.89g/100g of fats in lamb chop and 7.43g/100g in turkey meat. In this case difference is about 208%.
- Fat7.43 g
- Protein21.96 g
- Water70.68 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
Vitamins: lamb chop vs turkey meat
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lamb chop 161% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lamb chop 78% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey meat 27% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B6: turkey meat 451% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lamb chop 157% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium E: lamb chop 86% more than turkey meat
Minerals: turkey meat vs lamb chop
Compares of turkey meat
- Turkey Meat vs Chicken
- Turkey Meat vs Duck Meat
- Turkey Meat vs Goose Meat
- Turkey Meat vs Minced Pork
- Turkey Meat vs Veal
- Turkey Meat vs Rabbit
- see all compares of turkey meat
Compares of lamb chop
- Calories from Turkey
- Calories of Pineapple juice
- Calories in Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Argan oil calories per 100g
- Haddock carbs per 100g
- Protein bar protein per 100g
- Udon noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories do salad greens have?
- Calories in a half of caesar chicken wrap
- Calories in whole caesar chicken wrap
- Calories for one, two or more caesar chicken wraps
- How much protein in trail mix?