Salad Greens: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in salad greens?
For example, standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) have about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 17 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from salad greens is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about salad greens nutrition.
See all nutrition data of salad greens on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Salad Greens (100 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of salad greens (100 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.22 g||0.91 g||3.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||0.57 g||2 g|
|Fat||0.24 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||1.52 g||0.43 g||1.5 g|
|Water||94.08 g||26.67 g||94.1 g|
salad greens - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.068 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.387 mg
- Vit B60.084 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.108 mcg
- Vit C10.1 mg
- Vit E0.6 mg
- Vit K0.193 mg
Energy content of salad greens
- 61% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
salad greens - minerals per 100g
- Potassium291 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium29 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salad greens?
As I wrote before standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) have 17 calories. It is easy to count that two salad greens have about 34 calories and three salad greens have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salad greens.
- Standard serving size of salad greens (100 g)17 kcal
- Cup of salad greens (53g)9 kcal
- Half cup of salad greens (26.5g)5 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salad greens5 kcal
- Half of medium size salad greens8.5 kcal
- Small size salad greens (80g)13.6 kcal
- Big size salad greens (130g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size salad greens34 kcal
- Three medium size salad greens51 kcal
- Four medium size salad greens68 kcal
- Five medium size salad greens85 kcal
Protein in salad greens
Salad greens have 1.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in salad greens
Salad greens have 3.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in salad greens
Salad greens have 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare salad greens with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how salad greens look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pot roast have?
- Calories in a half of dried shiitake mushrooms
- Calories in whole dried shiitake mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more dried shiitake mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salsa?
- How much fat in vodka and tonic?
- How much protein in red wine vinegar?
- What is weight of bratwurst?
- Quesadilla with vegetables calories per ounce (oz)
- American cheese calories per serving size