Salad Greens: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salad greens: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in salad greens?
For example, standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of salad greens is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salad greens on charts.
Salad greens: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.22 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.24 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.52 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||94.08 g||~ 26.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of salad greens?
As I wrote before 100g have 17 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of salad greens.
- Standard serving size of salad greens (100 g)17 kcal
- Cup of salad greens (53g)9 kcal
- Half cup of salad greens (26.5g)5 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salad greens5 kcal
- 10g of salad greens2 kcal
- 20g of salad greens3 kcal
- 50g of salad greens9 kcal
- 100g of salad greens17 kcal
Protein in salad greens
Salad greens have 1.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in salad greens
Salad greens have 3.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in salad greens
Salad greens have 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of salad greens (100 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salad greens - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.068 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.387 mg
- Vitaminium B60.084 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.108 mcg
- Vitaminium C10.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
- Vitaminium K0.193 mg
Energy content of salad greens
- 61% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
salad greens - minerals per 100g
- Potassium291 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium29 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
Interesting charts - compare salad greens with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how salad greens look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pot roast have?
- Calories in a half of dried shiitake mushrooms
- Calories in whole dried shiitake mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more dried shiitake mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salsa?
- How much fat in vodka and tonic?
- How much protein in red wine vinegar?
- What is weight of bratwurst?
- Quesadilla with vegetables calories per ounce (oz)
- American cheese calories per serving size