Argan Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Argan oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in argan oil?
For instance, tablespoon of argan oil (10 g) has about 90 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon argan oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Argan oil: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of argan oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 900 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of argan oil.
- Tablespoon of argan oil (10g)90 kcal
- Teaspoon of argan oil (5g)45 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of argan oil255 kcal
- 10g of argan oil90 kcal
- 20g of argan oil180 kcal
- 50g of argan oil450 kcal
- 100g of argan oil900 kcal
Protein in argan oil
0g of protein - argan oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in argan oil
0 g of carbs - argan oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in argan oil
Argan oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of argan oil (10 g) has about 10 g of fat.
tablespoon of argan oil (10 g) has:90kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
argan oil - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of argan oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
argan oil - minerals per 100g
Does argan oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in argan oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, argan oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If argan oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cabbage soup have?
- Calories in a half of all-purpose flour
- Calories in whole all-purpose flour
- Calories for one, two or more all-purpose flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mussels?
- How much fat in Lo Mein?
- How much protein in Red Bull?
- What is weight of mushrooms gravy?
- Frozen yogurt sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Fruit smoothie calories per serving size