Argan oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in argan oil?
100g of argan oil has about 900 calories (kcal).
For instance, tablespoon (10 g) has about 90 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (10 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 4.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Calories in argan oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
Check compares of argan oil with other products from argan oil category:
- see all compares of argan oil
argan oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of argan oil (10g)90 kcal
- Teaspoon ofargan oil (5g)45 kcal
- 10g of argan oil90 kcal
- 20g of argan oil180 kcal
- 50g of argan oil450 kcal
- 100g of argan oil900 kcal
- 200g of argan oil1800 kcal
- 500g of argan oil4500 kcal
Argan oil - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in argan oil?
★ What is the weight of argan oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in argan oil?
How much dietary fiber in argan oil?
Does argan oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in argan oil?
How much magnesium in argan oil?
Glycemic index of argan oil?
How much protein in argan oil?
How much does a argan oil weight?
Tablespoon of argan oil weights about 10g.
Teaspoon of argan oil weights about 5g.
Does argan oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in argan oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific argan oil. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific argan oil, argan oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other argan oil.
It is hard to find product with higher calories count in argan oil. Similar energy amount have only such products as .
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If argan oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (10 g) has:90kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories does tortilla have?
- What kind of minerals does kefir contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in white wine?
- What kind of vitamins in cheddar?
- How much dietary fiber in salami?
- Do almond flakes have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in octopus?
- How much magnessium in acerola?
- What is glycemic index of mają breadsticks?
- How much protein in jam?
- What is weight of swiss cheese?