Flounder (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Flounder (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one flounder, steak and more
How many calories in flounder?
To illustrate, fillet (175 g) flounder has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet flounder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of flounder on charts.
Flounder (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||1.93 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||12.41 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Water||84.63 g||~ 24 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 flounder?
As I wrote before fillet (175 g) has 123 calories. It is easy to count that two flounder have about 246 calories and three flounder have about 369 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five flounder.
- Fillet (175 g)123 kcal
- Flounder steak (175g)123 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of flounder20 kcal
Protein in flounder
Flounder has 12.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (175 g) you can see that you will get about 21.7 g of protein.
Carbs in flounder
0 g of carbs - flounder has no carbohydrates.
Fat in flounder
Flounder has 1.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (175 g) has about 3.4 g of fat.
fillet (175 g) has:123kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
flounder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A33 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.022 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.04 mg
- Vitaminium B60.098 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.63 mg
Energy content of flounder
- 0% CARBS
- 74% PROTEIN
- 26% FAT
flounder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium160 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium296 mg
- Iron0.18 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare flounder with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how flounder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does trail mix have?
- Calories in a half of barbecue sauce
- Calories in whole barbecue sauce
- Calories for one, two or more barbecue sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of barbecue sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of barbecue sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gnocchi?
- How much fat in italian dressing?
- How much protein in pot roast?
- What is weight of eel sushi roll?
- Shrimp chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Boneless skinless chicken thigh calories per serving size