Haddock: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in haddock?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 89 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from haddock is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about haddock nutrition.
See all nutrition data of haddock on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Haddock (120 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of haddock (120 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.45 g||0.13 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||4.62 g||19.6 g|
|Water||83.4 g||23.64 g||100.1 g|
haddock - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.36 mg
- Vit B60.281 mg
- Vit E0.45 mg
Energy content of haddock
- 0% CARBS
- 94% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
haddock - minerals per 100g
- Potassium286 mg
- Magnessium21.1 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium213 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 haddock?
As I wrote before standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has 89 calories. It is easy to count that two haddock have about 178 calories and three haddock have about 267 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five haddock.
- Standard serving size of haddock (120 g)89 kcal
- Haddock fillet (350g)259 kcal
- Haddock steak (350g)259 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of haddock21 kcal
- Half of medium size haddock44.5 kcal
- Small size haddock (96g)71.2 kcal
- Big size haddock (156g)115.7 kcal
- Two medium size haddock178 kcal
- Three medium size haddock267 kcal
- Four medium size haddock356 kcal
- Five medium size haddock445 kcal
Protein in haddock
Haddock has 16.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of haddock (120 g) you can see that you will get about 19.6 g of protein.
Carbs in haddock
0 g of carbs - haddock has no carbohydrates.
Fat in haddock
Haddock has 0.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare haddock with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how haddock looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does barbecue sauce have?
- Calories in a half of italian dressing
- Calories in whole italian dressing
- Calories for one, two or more italian dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of italian dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of italian dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pot roast?
- How much fat in steel cut oats?
- How much protein in dried shiitake mushrooms?
- What is weight of salsa?
- Vodka and tonic calories per ounce (oz)
- Red wine vinegar calories per serving size