Haddock: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Haddock: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, fillet , steak and more
How many calories in haddock?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of haddock is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of haddock on charts.
Haddock: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.45 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Water||83.4 g||~ 23.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, fillet or steak of haddock?
As I wrote before 100g has 74 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, fillet or steak of haddock.
- Standard serving size of haddock (120 g)89 kcal
- Haddock fillet (350g)259 kcal
- Haddock steak (350g)259 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of haddock21 kcal
- 10g of haddock7 kcal
- 20g of haddock15 kcal
- 50g of haddock37 kcal
- 100g of haddock74 kcal
Protein in haddock
Haddock has 16.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of haddock (120 g) you can see that you will get about 19.6 g of protein.
Carbs in haddock
0 g of carbs - haddock has no carbohydrates.
Fat in haddock
Haddock has 0.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of haddock (120 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
haddock - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.36 mg
- Vitaminium B60.281 mg
- Vitaminium E0.45 mg
Energy content of haddock
- 0% CARBS
- 94% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
haddock - minerals per 100g
- Potassium286 mg
- Magnessium21.1 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium213 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare haddock with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how haddock looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does barbecue sauce have?
- Calories in a half of italian dressing
- Calories in whole italian dressing
- Calories for one, two or more italian dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of italian dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of italian dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pot roast?
- How much fat in steel cut oats?
- How much protein in dried shiitake mushrooms?
- What is weight of salsa?
- Vodka and tonic calories per ounce (oz)
- Red wine vinegar calories per serving size