Protein Bar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Protein bar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one protein bar and more
How many calories in protein bar?
To illustrate, medium size protein bar (80 g) has about 277 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size protein bar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 39 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of protein bar on charts.
Protein bar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||65.44 g||~ 18.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.4 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||5.88 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||14.71 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Water||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 protein bars?
As I wrote before medium size protein bar (80 g) have 277 calories. It is easy to count that two protein bars have about 554 calories and three protein bars have about 831 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five protein bars.
- Medium size protein bar (80 g)277 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of protein bars98 kcal
- Half of medium size protein bar138.5 kcal
- Small size protein bar (64g)221.6 kcal
- Big size protein bar (104g)360.1 kcal
- Two medium size protein bars554 kcal
- Three medium size protein bars831 kcal
- Four medium size protein bars1108 kcal
- Five medium size protein bars1385 kcal
Protein in protein bar
Protein bars have 14.71 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size protein bar (80 g) you can see that you will get about 11.8 g of protein.
Carbs in protein bars
Protein bars have 65.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size protein bar (80 g) has about 52.4 g of carbs.
Fat in protein bars
Protein bars have 5.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size protein bar (80 g) has about 4.7 g of fat.
medium size protein bar (80 g) has:277kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
protein bar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.551 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.375 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.412 mg
- Vitaminium B60.588 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.118 mcg
- Vitaminium C88.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.037 mg
Energy content of protein bar
- 70% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
protein bar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium412 mg
- Magnessium147 mg
- Calcium368 mg
- Sodium195 mg
- Iron6.62 mg
Interesting charts - compare protein bar with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how protein bar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gnocchi have?
- Calories in a half of pot roast
- Calories in whole pot roast
- Calories for one, two or more pot roast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in steel cut oats?
- How much fat in dried shiitake mushrooms?
- How much protein in salsa?
- What is weight of vodka and tonic?
- Red wine vinegar calories per ounce (oz)
- Bratwurst calories per serving size