Udon Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Udon noodles: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, cup and more
How many calories in udon noodles?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of udon noodles (150 g) have about 186 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of udon noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of udon noodles on charts.
Udon noodles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, cup or half cup of udon noodles?
As I wrote before 100g have 124 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, cup or half cup of udon noodles.
- Standard serving size of udon noodles (150 g)186 kcal
- Handful of udon noodles (50g)62 kcal
- Cup of udon noodles (140g)174 kcal
- Half cup of udon noodles (70g)87 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of udon noodles35 kcal
- 10g of udon noodles12 kcal
- 20g of udon noodles25 kcal
- 50g of udon noodles62 kcal
- 100g of udon noodles124 kcal
Protein in udon noodles
Udon noodles have 2.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of udon noodles (150 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in udon noodles
Udon noodles have 28 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of udon noodles (150 g) has about 42 g of carbs.
Fat in udon noodles
Udon noodles have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of udon noodles (150 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of udon noodles (150 g) has:186kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
udon noodles - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of udon noodles
- 90% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
udon noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium10 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium116 mg
Interesting charts - compare udon noodles with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how udon noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does italian dressing have?
- Calories in a half of steel cut oats
- Calories in whole steel cut oats
- Calories for one, two or more steel cut oats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried shiitake mushrooms?
- How much fat in salsa?
- How much protein in vodka and tonic?
- What is weight of red wine vinegar?
- Bratwurst calories per ounce (oz)
- Quesadilla with vegetables calories per serving size