Spinach vs Green Pepper: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Spinach
At first glance, you can see that in spinach is more calories than in green pepper.
Spinach has 23 kcal per 100g and green pepper 18 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28%.
In spinach and in green pepper most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare spinach with green pepper in details.
Fact 2: Spinach And Green pepper Nutrition Difference
Green pepper vs Spinach: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Spinach||Green pepper|
|Carbohydrates||3.63 g||4.6 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||2 g|
|Protein||2.86 g||1.1 g|
|Calcium||99 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||2.71 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||79 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||558 mg||176 mg|
|Sodium||79 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.53 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.078 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.189 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.724 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.195 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium C||28.1 mg||91 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.03 mg||3.1 mg|
|Beta karoten||5626 mg||193 mg|
More protein in spinach
It is aslo easy to see see that in spinach is more protein than in green pepper.
There is 1.1g per 100g of green pepper and 2.86g per 100g of spinach so using simple math we can see that difference is about 160%.
Less carbohydrates in spinach
In spinach is less carbohydrates than in green pepper.
There is 4.6g/100g of carbohydrates in green pepper and 3.63g/100g in spinach so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 27%.
More fat in spinach
In spinach is more fats than in green pepper.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in green pepper and 0.39g/100g in spinach. In this case difference is about 30%.
- Carbohydrates3.63 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Dietary fiber2.2 g
- Protein2.86 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 49% CARBS.
- 39% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: green pepper vs spinach
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): spinach 95% more than green pepper
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): spinach 530% more than green pepper
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): spinach 21% more than green pepper
- Vitaminium B6: green pepper 38% more than spinach
- Vitaminium C: green pepper 224% more than spinach
- Vitaminium E: green pepper 53% more than spinach
- Beta karoten: spinach 2815% more than green pepper
Minerals: spinach vs green pepper
Compares of spinach
- Spinach vs Artichoke
- Spinach vs Arugula
- Spinach vs Asparagus
- Spinach vs Bamboo Shoots
- Spinach vs Beetroot
- Spinach vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of spinach
Compares of green pepper
- Calories from Spinach
- Calories of Corn
- Calories in Sweet potato
- Chard calories per 100g
- Tomato carbs per 100g
- Turnip protein per 100g
- Watercress fat per 100g
- How many calories does winged bean have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini
- Calories in whole zucchini
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini
- How much protein in almonds?
- Corn vs Green Olive nutrition
- Tomato vs Green Olive calories
- Tomato vs Cherry Tomato protein
- Zucchini vs Green Pepper sugar
- Red Onion vs Cherry Tomato vitamins
- Green Olive vs Black Olive dietary fiber
- Green Olive vs Green Pepper vitaminium C
- Blackberries vs Chokeberry magnessium
- Blueberries vs Chokeberry potassium