Greek Yoghurt vs Mayonnaise: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Greek yoghurt
At first glance, you can see that in Greek yoghurt is much less calories than in mayonnaise.
Greek yoghurt has 59 kcal per 100g and mayonnaise 680 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1053%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in Greek yoghurt cames from protein and in mayonnaise from fat.
See tables below to compare Greek yoghurt with mayonnaise in details.
Fact 2: Greek yoghurt And Mayonnaise Nutrition Difference
Mayonnaise vs Greek yoghurt: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Greek yoghurt||Mayonnaise|
|Carbohydrates||3.6 g||0.57 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||74.85 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||0.96 g|
|Water||85.1 g||21.65 g|
|Calcium||110 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.21 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||1 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||163 mg|
|Potassium||141 mg||20 mg|
|Sodium||36 mg||635 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||163 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.278 mg||0.019 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.063 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||3.28 mg|
More protein in Greek yoghurt
It is aslo easy to see see that in Greek yoghurt is more protein than in mayonnaise.
There is 0.96g per 100g of mayonnaise and 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt so using simple math we can see that difference is about 961%.
More carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is more carbohydrates than in mayonnaise.
There is 0.57g/100g of carbohydrates in mayonnaise and 3.6g/100g in Greek yoghurt so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 532%.
Less fat in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is less fats than in mayonnaise.
The tables above show us that there is 74.85g/100g of fats in mayonnaise and 0.39g/100g in Greek yoghurt. In this case difference is about 19092%.
- Carbohydrates3.6 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Protein10.19 g
- Water85.1 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 25% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: mayonnaise vs Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Greek yoghurt 130% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Greek yoghurt 1363% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B6: Greek yoghurt 688% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Greek yoghurt 40% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium E: mayonnaise 32700% more than Greek yoghurt
Minerals: Greek yoghurt vs mayonnaise
- Calcium: Greek yoghurt 1275% more than mayonnaise
- Iron: mayonnaise 200% more than Greek yoghurt
- Magnessium: Greek yoghurt 1000% more than mayonnaise
- Phosphorus: mayonnaise 16200% more than Greek yoghurt
- Potassium: Greek yoghurt 605% more than mayonnaise
- Sodium: mayonnaise 1664% more than Greek yoghurt
- Zink: mayonnaise 16200% more than Greek yoghurt
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Greek Yoghurt vs Cottage Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Feta Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Whole Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Buttermilk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Sheep Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Egg
- see all compares of Greek yoghurt
Compares of mayonnaise
- Calories from Greek yoghurt
- Calories of Salami
- Calories in Almond flakes
- Octopus calories per 100g
- Acerola fruit carbs per 100g
- Queso Fresco protein per 100g
- Blow Pop fat per 100g
- How many calories does Biscoff cookie have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli
- Calories in whole ravioli
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli
- How much protein in Alfredo sauce?