Greek Yoghurt vs Almond Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Greek yoghurt
At first glance, you can see that in Greek yoghurt is much more calories than in almond milk.
Greek yoghurt has 59 kcal per 100g and almond milk 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 293%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in Greek yoghurt cames from protein and in almond milk from fat.
See tables below to compare Greek yoghurt with almond milk in details.
Fact 2: Greek yoghurt And Almond milk Nutrition Difference
Almond milk vs Greek yoghurt: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Greek yoghurt||Almond milk|
|Carbohydrates||3.6 g||1.31 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.96 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||0.4 g|
|Water||85.1 g||96.54 g|
|Calcium||110 mg||184 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||141 mg||67 mg|
|Sodium||36 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.278 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.208 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||6.33 mg|
More protein in Greek yoghurt
It is aslo easy to see see that in Greek yoghurt is more protein than in almond milk.
There is 0.4g per 100g of almond milk and 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2448%.
More carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is more carbohydrates than in almond milk.
There is 1.31g/100g of carbohydrates in almond milk and 3.6g/100g in Greek yoghurt so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 175%.
Less fat in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is less fats than in almond milk.
The tables above show us that there is 0.96g/100g of fats in almond milk and 0.39g/100g in Greek yoghurt. In this case difference is about 146%.
- Carbohydrates3.6 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Protein10.19 g
- Water85.1 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 25% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: almond milk vs Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Greek yoghurt 2680% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Greek yoghurt 197% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Greek yoghurt 600% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium E: almond milk 63200% more than Greek yoghurt
Minerals: Greek yoghurt vs almond milk
- Calcium: almond milk 67% more than Greek yoghurt
- Iron: almond milk 300% more than Greek yoghurt
- Magnessium: Greek yoghurt 83% more than almond milk
- Phosphorus: almond milk 0% more than Greek yoghurt
- Potassium: Greek yoghurt 110% more than almond milk
- Sodium: almond milk 100% more than Greek yoghurt
- Zink: almond milk 0% more than Greek yoghurt
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Greek Yoghurt vs Cottage Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Feta Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Whole Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Buttermilk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Sheep Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Egg
- see all compares of Greek yoghurt
Compares of almond milk
- Calories from Greek yoghurt
- Calories of Salami
- Calories in Almond flakes
- Octopus calories per 100g
- Acerola fruit carbs per 100g
- Queso Fresco protein per 100g
- Blow Pop fat per 100g
- How many calories does Biscoff cookie have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli
- Calories in whole ravioli
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli
- How much protein in Alfredo sauce?