Burdock: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Burdock: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one burdock, cup and more
How many calories in burdock?
To give you an idea, one root (156 g) burdock has about 112 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one root burdock is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of burdock on charts.
Burdock: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 burdocks?
As I wrote before one root (156 g) has 112 calories. It is easy to count that two burdocks have about 224 calories and three burdocks have about 336 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five burdocks.
- One root (156 g)112 kcal
- Burdock cup, pieces (118g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of burdock20 kcal
Protein in burdock
Burdock has 1.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one root (156 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in burdock
Burdock has 17.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one root (156 g) has about 27.1 g of carbs.
Fat in burdock
Burdock has 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one root (156 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
one root (156 g) has:112kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
burdock - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B50.321 mg
- Vitaminium B60.24 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)23 mcg
- Vitaminium C3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
- Vitaminium K1.6 mg
Energy content of burdock
- 90% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
burdock - minerals per 100g
- Potassium308 mg
- Phosphorus51 mg
- Magnessium38 mg
- Calcium41 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare burdock with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how burdock looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does garlic have?
- Calories in a half of lemongrass
- Calories in whole lemongrass
- Calories for one, two or more lemongrass
- Calories in bunch of lemongrass
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oregano?
- How much fat in parsley?
- How much protein in peppermint?
- What is weight of rosemary?
- Sage calories per ounce (oz)
- Savory calories per serving size