Borage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Borage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in borage?
For instance, handful of borage (20 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful borage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of borage on charts.
Borage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.06 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of borage leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 21 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of borage.
- Handful of borage leaves (20g)4 kcal
- Tablespoon of borage (7g)1 kcal
- Cup of borage (89g)19 kcal
- Half cup of borage (44.5g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of borage6 kcal
- 10g of borage2 kcal
- 20g of borage4 kcal
- 50g of borage11 kcal
- 100g of borage21 kcal
Protein in borage
Borage has 1.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of borage (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in borage
Borage has 3.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of borage (20 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in borage
Borage has 0.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of borage (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of borage (20 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
borage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4200 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.9 mg
- Vitaminium B50.041 mg
- Vitaminium B60.084 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)13 mcg
- Vitaminium C35 mg
Energy content of borage
- 48% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
borage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium470 mg
- Magnessium52 mg
- Calcium93 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron3.3 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare borage with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how borage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does epazote have?
- Calories in a half of ginger
- Calories in whole ginger
- Calories for one, two or more ginger roots
- Calories in tablespoon of ginger
- Calories in teaspoon of ginger
- Calories in slice of ginger
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lemongrass?
- How much fat in oregano?
- How much protein in parsley?
- What is weight of peppermint?
- Rosemary calories per ounce (oz)
- Sage calories per serving size