Celery: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Celery: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, 1 stalk and more
How many calories in celery?
To illustrate, medium size celery (350 g) has about 56 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size celery is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of celery on charts.
Celery: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 celeries?
As I wrote before medium size celery (350 g) has 56 calories. It is easy to count that two celeries have about 112 calories and three celeries have about 168 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five celeries.
- Medium size celery (350 g)56 kcal
- Celery 1 stalk (40g)6 kcal
- Celery cup, dices (150g)24 kcal
- Celery cup, chopped (85g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of celery5 kcal
- Half of medium size celery28 kcal
- Small size celery (280g)44.8 kcal
- Big size celery (455g)72.8 kcal
- Two medium size celeries112 kcal
- Three medium size celeries168 kcal
- Four medium size celeries224 kcal
- Five medium size celeries280 kcal
Protein in celery
Celery has 3.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size celery (350 g) you can see that you will get about 12.1 g of protein.
Carbs in celery
Celery has 3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size celery (350 g) has about 10.5 g of carbs.
Fat in celery
Celery has 1.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size celery (350 g) has about 3.9 g of fat.
medium size celery (350 g) has:56kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
celery - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A449 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.57 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.32 mg
- Vitaminium B50.246 mg
- Vitaminium B60.074 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)36 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.1 mg
Energy content of celery
- 33% CARBS
- 39% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
celery - minerals per 100g
- Potassium260 mg
- Phosphorus24 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.13 mg
- Beta karoten270 mg
Interesting charts - compare celery with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how celery looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.