Plum vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Plum
At first glance, you can see that in plum is less calories than in mandarin.
Plum has 46 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In plum and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare plum with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Plum And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Plum: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Plum||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||11.42 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.17 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||157 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.417 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.135 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.029 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||5 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.5 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||190 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in plum
It is aslo easy to see see that in plum is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.7g per 100g of plum so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16 %.
Less carbohydrates in plum
In plum is less carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 11.42g/100g in plum so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17 %.
Less fat in plum
In plum is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.28g/100g in plum. In this case difference is about 11 %.
- Carbohydrates11.42 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.7 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pitted
- 90% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs plum
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mandarin 107% more than plum
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mandarin 38% more than plum
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): plum 11% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B5: mandarin 60% more than plum
- Vitaminium B6: mandarin 169% more than plum
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): plum 31150% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mandarin 181% more than plum
- Vitaminium E: plum 30% more than mandarin
- Beta karoten: plum 88% more than mandarin
Minerals: plum vs mandarin
Compares of plum
- Plum vs Apple
- Plum vs Apricot
- Plum vs Avocado
- Plum vs Banana
- Plum vs Blackberries
- Plum vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of plum
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Plum
- Calories of Pomegranate
- Calories in Quince fruit
- Raspberry calories per 100g
- Sapodilla carbs per 100g
- Carambola protein per 100g
- Strawberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does mandarin have?
- Calories in a half of artichoke
- Calories in whole artichoke
- Calories for one, two or more artichokes
- How much protein in arugula?
- Plum vs Watermelon nutrition
- Pomegranate vs Raspberries calories
- Pomegranate vs Strawberries protein
- Pomegranate vs Watermelon sugar
- Pomegranate vs Acerola vitamins
- Raspberries vs Strawberries dietary fiber
- Raspberries vs Mandarin vitaminium C
- Raspberries vs Watermelon magnessium
- Strawberries vs Mandarin potassium